1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Shopping Forums - Quick Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Laxmi, Sep 29, 2016.

For Shopping related Discussions, would you prefer to have different forums for India and USA?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ILites,
    you must have noticed all-new Topical Forum on Shopping. The "Shopping in India" and "Shopping in USA" forums earlier in its respective India and USA Neighbourhood forums is now moved and available here under Shopping.

here is a quick poll on would you like to have two different forums for shopping in India and USA (OR) singular forum for all shopping related discussions without any geographic segmentation under the main forum "Shopping".

Do post your votes we are all ears to hear you voice your opinion.

Amica likes this.

2. Alexjoy

Alexjoy New IL'ite

Interesting post! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this post!
    Ref: Best dissertation service

3. ashago

ashago New IL'ite

Yes I love online shopping and i would prefer different forums for India and USA. It makes us so easy to navigate

4. andrerussell1

andrerussell1 New IL'ite

Yes, if we have different forums for both country than it will help us to better understand all the things. Shopping is not kids deal so for a better experience of people, it will help us. Product owners always use better SEO Services to rank their product higher in Google to increase their sell.