Shopping For Good Designer Dresses In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by vaishnavilakshmi, Apr 9, 2007.

1. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

HI,

There is one shop called "DCM"in commercial street,bangalore Who sell pretty designer dresse materials and readymades like shiffons,tassar silks,cottons etc.Believe me,they make their own patterns and designs of salwar kameez,duppattats etc readymades and materials too..Though it is a bit expensive,they are price worthy.Excellent stitching too!I always bought from this shop when i was in india and now also buy it from the same shop when i visit india.

One more shop i know is "BLUE CROSS ROADS" ,Near Raghavendra swami temple which is in Malleswaram,8th cross , shopping centre,bangalore.There also good dresses we get.

Hope this helps u,
    -Cheers,
    -vaishu

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007

2. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the useful info..
    Let me try there this time..

Gayathri.

3. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Regarding good designer dresses in Bangalore

Hi All,

Can anybody help me out to know where can I buy good Party wear dresses in Bangalore (Reasonable).Thanks in Advance

Regards,
    Saraswati

4. jyothi1980

jyothi1980 New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is my first post in this. I reside in malleswaram, Bangalore. I am an Engineer by Profession.

If you are looking for trendy dress materials in Malleswaram, dont forget to visit Girija Silks in Malleswaram 8th Cross. Though I feel it is little expensive the quality and the designs are awesome.

Last time I had been there , I was impressed by their collections.

5. maderan

maderan New IL'ite

try soch ,commercial street.very good collection and reasonable too.they have branches in many malls also.very good shop for anykind of ladies apparel.i am impressed with their collection and price

6. mailprix

mailprix New IL'ite

The store in Indiranagar called Downtown has a great collection of party dresses and casuals.Do check it out :).There are lots of styles to choose from.The place is known for its variety in dresses :)