Sholinghur Temple

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 16, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

Has anyone gone to this temple ? Please give experiences and advice on what to expect and what to do to prepare ourself for the visit.
    Thank you !

2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Yeah... you have to go to the temple by climbing the steps only. It will be around 1,300+ steps. Monkeys will be more in the steps and will grab whatever it sees in people's hands. We will get sticks there for rent so that monkeys won't come near you.

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

How long did it take u. Can elderly people manage to climb the steps ?? I have read the temple cures incurable diseases. Anyone have any miracles they can tell me about ?

4. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

It took maximum 1 hour... Elder people have to climb slowly as there is no other facility. I didn't hear about any miracles.

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I was just searching online. It seems there is a cable car being constructed for elderly ? Has anyone visited sholinghur temple after these have been constructed. ?

6. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

They did a trial run of the cable car last December but it does not appear to be open to the public yet.

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I have read that is primarily for curing mental illness. So it is scary to visit the temple ? Seeing all the other public ? I am just looking for cure for ailments for my relatives who have gone to India from the US. Will it be ok for them to visit ? Or am I wrong in suggesting it to them ?