1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shocking Liar

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Sapna56, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Sapna56

Sapna56 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

We moved to new state just few months back. Still in process of forming group of friends who are genuine and match with our wavelengths. We just met a couple who are friends of friends. In initial couple of meetings I found the lady to be quite friendly, helpful and her life very much influenced me looking at her career graph. The lady has a very good position in one of the top companies. Now the things she is found to be lying all the time and which I found is not true. Lady says she is 10 years younger than what is her actual age. Also she says that she has a degree from one of the US universities which is also not true. She don't have any degree in US. There are few more things like these which she keeps on lying.
    When i met her couple of times, she seemed to me very down to earth and real.

In another meet, she started showing her true personality. She was trying to offend me by making some comments. She was making me realize that I don't have own house, she passed negative comments on the appliances that I bought which was none of her business. And some more remarks which I felt like a direct attack on me. After which I tried to do some research on her background and found these realities.
    After this incident I trying to keep a safe distance from her. Being so much older she is very sound financially and tries to show that she has achieve it in a short time. She also does show off.

Please let me know your comments.

2. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Sounds like a real evil person..Just stay away from her.

September2015 and rachaputi like this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

The solution is simple.. STAY AWAY FROM HER....

Even if she was genuine and not lieing and achieved much in life,she has no rights to criticize you..Better to have no friends rather than having energy sucking friends.

4. ipsitaojha

ipsitaojha New IL'ite

I would say stay away from this person!!!!

Archanaanchan likes this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Don't start any conversation. Just listen and say got to go. Some work is pending.

Archanaanchan and Dishaa like this.
  6. Dishaa

Dishaa Gold IL'ite

Dear Op,

Since you are new in this location and not have many acquaintances, I would suggest you to maintain a hi - bye type of friendship, instead of completely cutting off.

amunique and Archanaanchan like this.
  7. rajatagore

rajatagore New IL'ite

8. rajatagore

rajatagore New IL'ite

More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate

Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others

Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.

Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey

9. Sfdc

Sfdc New IL'ite

I would say that you can continue talking to her but maintain distance .dont be extra freindly and when she tries to criticise just give it back to her.dont Judge too soon...but at the same time maintain. Distance

10. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

best advice... just keep smiling and keep moving on with your life dont just acknowledge her...