1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

shocked - found soft **** on dad's phone!!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by jhalli27, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hopefully the semi naked images haven't scarred you for life...if you and your DH watchand talk abt ****, then this should be nothing!

2. APassionateOne

APassionateOne New IL'ite

I agree with everyone. Just ignore and don't be so embarrassed.
    When you all talk so freely with other, then it should be more easier for you to accept the fact that your dad could also be a 'man' (irrespective of where and how the pics came on to the phone).

I have friends who are so close to their dads and moms, that after they introduced internet and laptops to their parents, some slightly hinted to their parents about the existence of sites of adult content along with those of old songs and movies. These are grown up adult kids with kids of their own, wanting their parents to know that there are means of getting any information of their interests via technology. I see NOTHING wrong with that.
    We are all adults...aren't we?

1 person likes this.
  3. sansmomy

sansmomy Bronze IL'ite

Jhali,
    Malavika has put it in most correct way...If you can do (and enjoy) the same with your DH, then why to create a big fuss over your dad watching something in his own privacy?

You said that you dont feel like looking at his face after all this...have you thought how would your dad feel about you if he comes to know that you watch and discuss **** with your DH?

just forget everything and move on...

~S.

1 person likes this.
  4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Huh? What would his feeling be? If he is mature, then he will take it as no big deal. Its between the DH and DW.

5. sansmomy

sansmomy Bronze IL'ite

Thats exactly my point is. If her actions are between her DH and self then similarly, whatever her dad is doing is between him and his own privacy and choices. So, no big deal :)

6. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

thanks for all the views, though I found few of the ladies downright rude... However I guess such people will understand when it's their dad!!!

Anyways, tea the right thing is to forget which thankfully I have:)

1 person likes this.
  7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Glad you have understood that Dad and Mom can have their own private sexual world.

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

And thus ends the story... Since the OP has found solution to her woes.. I close this thread so that, not many start to get blunt or go on about disagreeing to others' views !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.