Shlokas - Ask your queries related to Shlokas&Pujas here!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lakshmi79, Sep 26, 2006.

1. madhurit

madhurit Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

can anyone tell me what mantras and slokas i should chant for improving my financial status, at present my company is in loss and is not in a position to give us salaries. Please help me to get on from this situation.

2. madhurit

madhurit Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Any one post audio of manidweepa varnana.......

3. letstalk

letstalk Silver IL'ite

Re: Lalitha Trisathi in tamil verse

A MILLION THANKS manisree :)..:thumbsup i have been searching fr this tamil font trisathi for long.. hope u wld hv got abirami anthathi...:clap:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

4. Nirajakls

Nirajakls New IL'ite

Re: Looking for Kanakadhara stotram

There are 22 slokas and for every sloka u shld draw a padmam(or a lotus flower) and put a coin or draw a lotus flower and keep coin on it and recite kankashara sthotram for 48 days?

Please advice.

5. sarmipsg

sarmipsg Bronze IL'ite

Re: Thanks Vidya

Dear chithra maam,

I am new to IL and have been benefited by your threads regarding shlogams and recipes :) Thank you for that.

some times its so hard for me to avoid hatred towards some person and even if I want to do good for them some negative thought comes in my mind which I know stops me from doing the deed whole heartily.
    Plus i know very well from their action that they want to irritate me when ever possible.

I want to know if there a shlogam to control our hatred also to gain their trust and good will. I know our deeds matters the most but i want to get rid of the negative opinion i develop.

Thanks in advance.
    Sarmishta

6. sarmipsg

sarmipsg Bronze IL'ite

Re: Thanks Vidya

In addition i wanted to know if ladies can chant Vishnu sahasranamam. I was thought tat only gents can recite vishnu sahasranamam. As the vibrations while chanting makes womb of ladies weak. And gayathri manthra should not be even heard by ladies and that it would nullify the positive energy created by chanting other manthras.
    kindly share your thoughts

-Sarmishta