Shlokas - Ask your queries related to Shlokas&Pujas here!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lakshmi79, Sep 26, 2006.

1. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I'm here to request for RAHUKAALAM DURGA ASHTAKAM. I found the sloka posted in tamil...I don't know tamil..can you please post Sanskirt version of it.

Thanks in advance.

2. deesu

deesu New IL'ite

Re: Sanskrit shlokas

pl post shlokas in english

3. Hope001

Hope001 New IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

I wonder if you could help me a t all, I have been seeking help as I have bad karma and negativity around me. I went to visit an indian clairvoyant whom stated to me pooja can help me and guide me and my family for 75 years he also chargted a fee for this. Is it normal procedure to pay for pooja I think his religion is hindu.

Kind regards

P.S I approached you been as your status shows you are a senior member. Thankyou

4. santhanakumar

santhanakumar New IL'ite

Re: Hi

Hi,
    I am Santhana Kumar from Kanyakumari Dist, TN, India. Can anybody send me PACHAI PATHIGAM pdf file.

Thanks

Santhana Kumar

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
  5. singingbird

singingbird Bronze IL'ite

let me know the procedure of 5 year sampath gowri pooja (lakshmi ashtotra archanai)

6. meerap

meerap New IL'ite

Hi,
    am a new member of this forum...hope i'll get a solution to my problem...

there is an obstacle in whatever I do....god just gives me and takes it away from me very soon...nw am in a gr8 trouble..i am in love with a guy ... i dont want to lose him...i cant imagine another person as my husband...would like to lead a very happy and peaceful married life with him..what should i do??is there any particular pooja/sloka to get the person whom i love as my husband..am a firm believer of lord balaji...and i strongly wish to believe that this time lord balaji will not snatch him away from me...i used to read vishnu sahasranama everyday...and even shiva sahasranama on mondays...and still there's no peace of mind...am very much disturbed due to this reason...dont know how to tackle this problem...

7. Beijing

Beijing New IL'ite

Hai dear,

Every day you start to say Soundaryalahari which is composed by Adi Shankarar. There are 100 slokams. If you are unable to say all 100 in one time, please try to say atleast 5 slokams per day and give some edible things as neivadhyam. boiled milk with sugar or fruits or sundal or kheer whataever is possible by you. !00 percent sure you will be blessed with good characterised, beautiful girl baby by Goddess LAlitha. This is my personal experience.

8. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Anyone know the song which was shown in amrita tv as title song of serial krishna i think.
    the starting is

naventhinu thannu bhagawan narayana namam chollan....

ranjuz

9. vijeekanna

vijeekanna New IL'ite

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  10. kalavati

kalavati New IL'ite

Re: Hello Lakshmi! My two cents !!

Namaskarams Chitrama,

Thank you for the updates in the sloka index. As I wanted specific puja or archanai for Devi Kamakshi, I searched all your threads for it. We do have sthrotams for Kamakshi which I've been reciting. However, I would like to know if there is any ashtrotham or specific puja, which I can do at home. Please advise.