Shlokas - Ask your queries related to Shlokas&Pujas here!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lakshmi79, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi All
    i want to recite Devi Mahatmyam with faith for 48 days plz tell me the slokas and procedure.

2. geetha mahesh

geetha mahesh Bronze IL'ite

listening to the vedas Rudra chamakam,mantra pushpam,durga suktham,sri suktham..I have not written in order..PEACE prevails at home and they definitely have a very good effect on the minds..:2thumbsup:

3. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  4. sundar2502

sundar2502 New IL'ite

Re: lalithambal shobanam

Hello
    My name is sundar and i am from delhi, India.

s i have audio of Shri Lalitha Shobanam sung by Ananthavalli. If you want that send your email address i will forward it you on these Navaratri season.

5. Cha

Cha New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can you pls help me get "Veeranjaneya" strotram? I am unable to find any related book at the book stores and could not find on the net too....

6. srividhyalakshm

srividhyalakshm New IL'ite

Indrakshi and sivakavasam

Please send me Indrakshi and sivakavasam stotram in tamil.

Thanks
    srividhya

7. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    I stay in US .I am trying for jobs.All oppurtunities pretend as if i going to get the call but they really they don't.Some times if my client call is done then they say that the post is filled or some reason they say.What should I do inorder to get interview calls and get through the interview.What mantras and slokas i should chant.I am desperately waiting for job since 1 1/2 yr.Please help me friends.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  8. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

My Dad's addicted to alcohol completely....if he doesnt booze everyday he cannot sleep and his hands shiver.

But when he drinks he looses complete sense and starts abusing everyone around or starts crying thinking about his past. He uses too many bad words while crying....and sometimes calls ppl (both STD and ISD calls) and scolds them with terrible words and also curses them that they shall die etc etc...

We have tried our best methods to control him, but have given up now.
    IS THERE ANY MANTRA THAT MY MOM CAN DO INORDER TO REDUCE HIS ADDICTION.

We are also looking for a spiritual guru who can change him to an extent, but he doesnt go out anywhere. He's completely ruinig his life.

I am married and my borther is working outside india.....we are afraid that if anything happens to mom then we cannot handle him....this fear is with me all the time.

Please help me and suggest some remedies.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  9. shanthi ramanathan

shanthi ramanathan New IL'ite

Dear chitra mam
    Hello Mam . I am coming to this after a very long time .I wanted to aska small clarification which may even look absurd but i have always taken your advise though this forum . In my house i have always seen that my MIL and husband always says the opposite to whatever I say or comment .And further my MIL will always boast herself and compare myself with my cosister ans sIl .As a result i get irritated and show my anger on the face. is there nay sloka which i can chant so that i do not get disturebd when she makes comment . ANd is there any sloka becuase of which at least my Husband stops commenting the opposite to my remark . Or any suggestion to what I can do .

Thanks in davnace and bye
    Shanthi.

10. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

Dear chithramma,

this navarathri i chanted lalitha sahasranamam. Thereafter i feel happy and peaceful only if i chant some slokas and mantras after lighting the deepam. So i framed a timetable for myself and i started chanting vishnu sahasranamam on saturday, sai stotram on thursday, today i said lakshmi astothram and friday lalitha sahasranamam. But i dont know when to chant what slokas i.e some days will be special for some gods know thats what i want to know madam. please give me ur valuable suggestions. thankyou mam