SHIVAMMA TAAYEE Ashram - An Ardent Devotee of Sai in Roopena Agrhara, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Suki, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Suki

Suki Senior IL'ite

Hi IL Sisters,

I have come to know about Shivamma Thayee, an ardent devotee of Sai and her ashram located in Roopena Agrahara, Bangalore.She was from Pollachi near coimbatore and became devotee of Sai at the age of 15. She lived in Bangalore and attained Samadhi in her ashram at the age of 103.

The below links provide information about Shivamma Thayee and her own experiences with Baba:

Sai Amrithadhara: Shirdi Sai Baba's Ardent Devotee - SHIVAMMA TAAYEE

Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Information.: Shirdi Sai Baba Temple -Roopen Agrahara-Banglore.

And please read the shivamma thayee temple experiences by the devotees in the link below :

Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings.: Shivamma Thayee Temple-Experience By Devotee Radha Sreedhar.

Let Shivamma Thayee & Sai Baba bless all our IL sisters to fulfill our desires soon !!!

Thanks & Regards,
    Suki

1 person likes this.
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suki Sister,

Welcome to IL Family and Sayee;s fold.

Thanks for sharing, Keep coming and enjoy being here..

Om sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. saikibeti2

saikibeti2 Junior IL'ite

sairam suki sister, i had visited shivamma thayee temple 2 years back after reading about temple in sai amrithadhara website...its really nice..thanks for sharing..

4. Suki

Suki Senior IL'ite

Saikibheti2 Sister,

I am happy to know that you had already visited this temple...Though I am living in bangalore for last ten years and my sister was staying there for 1 yr in roopena agraha..neither me nor she did not come to know about this temple...I can say that only Sai has revealed me this temple now...

We cannot go to any temple till May as one death occurred in my husband's family side...

I request IL sisters staying in Bangalore to visit this temple and get Sai & Shivamma's blessings...

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai !!!!

Regards,
    Suki

1 person likes this.
  5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing wonderful temple details
    next visit I will try to visit this temple.