Shirdi Saibaba temple Trichy - Gurudev Sree Sivanesan Swamiji - II

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

A Potrait of Shirdi SAIBABA (in the enlcosure) worshipped in Shirdi by Sree SivanesanSwamiji (for 4+ decades) was handed over three months before his Mahasamadhi to a devotee in Trichy, Tamilnadu and thus has his leela of building a beautiful temple in a vast area in a village near Madurai ring road.

Sivanesan Swamiji attained Samadhi in Feb 1996 and the potrait was handed over to a devotee Mr. Meenakshi Sundaram asking him to build a temple but he was quite astonished how this could happen and kept the potrait in his house and worshipped and later by BABA's miracle the temple was built by funding received from Mr.K.V.Ramani. He is a great philanthropist who has donated atleast a 100crore to Shirdi Sanasthan Trust, Shirdi for various activities from the share he received from his company Huges Software when he stepped down paving way for youngsters to go ahead with the project. Guess you can see Sivanesan Swamji's photo by the side.
    Sivanesan swami.jpg

sindmani, geevee68, rajinitk4 and 8 others like this.

2. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,
    Om Sai Ram.
    "A Potrait of Shirdi SAIBABA (in the enlcosure) worshipped in Shirdi by Sree SivanesanSwamiji"
    A Good discovery.These all are Baba's Leelas!.
    A Beautiful Sai Baba's picture.I always like this Dwarkamai Picture.
    I can see Sivanesan Swamji's photo by the side, the same picture you have posted it previously.
    Thanks for sharing.
    May Baba Bless us and Guide us always..

1 person likes this.
  4. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: May Baba bless you in abundance.

5. Saisakthi

Dear Suryakala sister,

Some were fortunate to see it both in shirdi and trichy, I shared it in IL so that devotees could have darshan here.

May Baba bless us all.

6. Saisakthi

@naliniraut @sabitha - :thankyou2: for liking the post, May Baba bless everyone.

7. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Sai Sakthi

I would like to know is there any book that Baba himself wrote? I mean stories of His life before His mahasamadhi? My friend was mentioning some book called manijiri book. But I was not sure. And I read only satsachritara.

8. Saisakthi

In 1910, when Shri.Dabholkar first came to Shirdi, he saw Baba grinding wheat,
    only to later scatter it all around the village boundary, to stop the cholera spreading into the village. His curiosity was aroused, and he wished with all his heart to write the baba's leelas and the story of Baba's life. He sought permission through Madhavrao Deshpande alias Shama and it was granted.

Sai Baba told him: "You have my full consent to write My life. Take notes and keep them. If My Leelas are recorded, sins commited through ignorance will be dissolved, when these are heard and or read with love and devotion, the cares and troubles of worldly life will be forgotten."

With Love & devotion he kept a record of what he heard, and saw and took notes the leelas of his guru as per his wish. In 1916, Baba finally gave permission to write his biography, actually it is understood that most of the written work was done afetr 1918 after Baba took Mahasamadhi, The Marathi Pothi is written as Ovi Meter (verse form), like Eknath's Bhagwat. It is usually sung rather than read.

On 26th Nov 1930, the first edition of ‘Shri Sai Satcharitra’ was published in Marathi by Shirdi Sai Sansthan and had approximately 900 pages, priced in single digit only. Later it was translated verse to verse in many different languages. Today we enjoy reading and understanding SaiSatcharitra in our own mother tongue.

There is no other book written other than SAI SATCHARITRA during his physical life before 1918, these days many attempt to write some for spreading Baba's teachings as service and some for their own fame and money.

May Baba guide us and bless us always Bow

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

Dear ALL,

The Potrait worshipped by Guruji Swami Sivanesan is available for Darshan in the above Quote, on his Mahasamadhi day - Feb 12th, May Baba guide us always.

SAIRAM

3 people like this.
  10. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi SaiSakthi Sis,

Thanks for sharing. OM SAI RAM.