Shirdi SaiBaba - Darshan of Nine Coins given to Maa Laxmi - 1918

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, May 18, 2014.

1. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thanks for sharing this information. Waiting for a chance to see those coins.

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

1 person likes this.
  2. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Blessed to get the darshan of the nine coins given by Baba to Ma Lakshmi Bai before Maha Samadhi ! What a treat! Thank you so much!
    When I saw the Rama coin,I was immediately reminded of knbg sister's post in the Ramavijaya thread,and then I scrolled down and saw your words referring to the same..Amazing...the way Baba connects our thoughts.

This post has given me much needed positive energy.!! Jai Sai Ram!

3 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Sijo157,

Sairam

Glad you had dropped in and blessed to have darshan of the treasure, Hope sometime sooner you will get to see them personally.

May Baba guide you always.

4. Saisakthi

Sister Racr,

Yes as and when Baba gives us a treat, it is shared amongst Sai Family, Yeah Great Treasure, I am sure you would have read my posts in this thread.

Sister Knbg is yet to be back to post that piece of treasure for others to relish, looks like she is busy, These days I am so happy that Baba momentarily connects the relevant thoughts. Thank to Sayee.

Glad it gave a boost to your POSITIVE ENERGY, Thanks to Sayee for always being with all of us especially at times of crucial needs.

SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Sister Racr,

Your reply was in the morning today and I am responding to it nearly 18 hours later, mentioning about Sister Knbg, just completing the above post knbg is IN and placing her LIKES, who was not to be seen for a day or two and also this is not the time she logs IN at IL.

Thanks to Sayee who materializes every minute things too, As she had not logged IN I was just thinking of tracing her thoughts on the Rama, Sita, Hanuman coin and glad BABA brought her IN, So happy.

Thanks again to Sayee. SAIRAM

@Knbg - Sister Sairam, Guess you are busy... Take Care..

3 people like this.
  6. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sairam Sairam dear Saisakthi sis ,racr sis and other sisters.....
    my body is trembling with joy as to how baba bonds us all together through this beautiful forum....
    yesterday, i been to baba temple in the morning , was there for ashtothram and arthi....then went to dhuni and took the blessings of baba....after that while doing pradhakshina I felt something on my forehead, it was a small flower which was at baba's feet and got stuck on my forehead, I felt blissful and happy and thanked baba ( Saisakthi sis, you know the reason, DH got his posting....). Later I couldn't access net and in the evening and night my mind was a little disturbed worrying about one big responsibility which daddy has and was in tears in front of baba.
    today morning DS was down with fever and had been to the doctor...then it looks like baba felt my tears and there was a light move in positive direction about dad's responsibility.
    Now, after DS's temperature subsided by baba's grace, I logged in...and what a surprise from baba and you dear sis...I would tremble only na...!

Here is the link for the post regarding Rama coin sport by baba during ramavijaya parayan time...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...aisatcharitra-parayan-il-269.html#post3210233

Sairam....Sairam....Sairam.... ,
    We are all baby tortoises....nurtured by the loving grace of our Sathguru Sainath. Maharaj...

3 people like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Thank You for sharing that post, I thought of it to be searched and Baba has brought it through you at ease, Thank you SAYEE, please be with us and guide us always as ever. SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  8. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the divine dharshan of the nine coins, ram,sita, laxman and hanuman & laxmi maa.. Wow.. What a blessed thursday today.. Felt so happy sister.. Thanks again..

please have a dharshan from Shakthi vikatan sister..

Omsairam.. Jaisairam..

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  9. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Sairam, I am so blessed that I have no words to express. Today morning while reading Ch. 46, I was just thinking that Sai, nowa days You are far away from me and if I am really under your protection, pl. show me something. Though I got messages from the chapter itself, here is another surprise in this thread. Now only I could log on in the system and :wowwhat surprise is this thread, which is going on for three days which I could see today only with so many of HIS photos, Nine Coins and Coins of Ram Laxman and Hanuman and postings of other sisters. Going through this thread, I had goosebumps as well tears in the eyes.

Thank you SAI for your blessings and lot of Pranams at your feet.

Thank you SS sister and others for posting wonderful photos/narrations.

omsairam

2 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Sister Mathira,

Thanks for consolidating the Shakthi Viketan Darshan in the same thread, That is what I was hoping for from Sister Knbg, but the thread attached could not bring in the darshan of the cover shared by her.

Baba read my mind and instantly brought you IN to share, Glad you had that as it is an Old issue, Thanks to Sayee, your leelas are always great.

BTW, did you read my reply, I guess you didn't, Hope you would have a look at it at your convenience.

SAIRAM

1 person likes this.