Shirdi SaiBaba - Darshan of Nine Coins given to Maa Laxmi - 1918

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, May 18, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

SAIRAM

As we are all aware that Shirdi Saibaba just moments before his leaving of the physical body on 15th Oct 1918, to depict the Navavidha Bakthi and to present Smt. Laxmi Bai Shinde for serving food and taking care very lovingly offered Nine Silver Coins which are indeed the GIFT for all of us in his fold.

After the demise of Smt Laxmi Bai Shine fondly called as "Laxmi Maa", in the year 1963, the coins were in the possession of Smt.Sonu Bai her Daughter in Law. Later in 1984 the precious treasure of coins are in possession of Smt.Shailijamma Daughter of Smt Sonu Bai and darshan can be had at her home / Samadhi / temple at Shirdi.

However in the interest of Sai devotees, Smt Shailajamma travels to places and local temple managements organize darshan of the treasure in your city or neighbouring town these days.

Recently, we were blessed to have darshan of the Nine Coins just accidently when there was a Banner hung outside the famous hall (Ayodhaya Mandapam) in Chennai and just stopped to be blessed and witnessed the pooja held and the darshan of the great treasure, Though much earlier we have seen the same at the Samandhi Mandhir of Laxmi Maa,

Thank You Sayee, for the instant blessing from Smt. Shailajamma and the darshan blessing of the Nine Coins which were given by your hand to Laxmi Maa and also the Havan performed by the devotees just that morning.

Having seen, the hall was mostly vacant as devotees who performed pooja had moved for Prasad (Lunch) with ease took darshan and prayed for all Sai/IL sisters and asked BABA be bless us with richness of health, wealth, prosperity and devotion. Felt very blissful and calm with Baba's darshan, please enjoy the darshan .... Stay Blessed,

18052014251.jpg 18052014252.jpg

(Photos are not very clear as I was not prepared please excuse me)
    Continued...

23 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Re: Shirdi SaiBaba - Nine Coins given to Maa Laxmi - 1918

[​IMG]

LAXMI MAA (Old Photo)

18052014250.jpg

18052014253.jpg
    (Baba inside the Palkhi)

May Baba guide us all and ever be with us,

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    OM SAIRAM​

20 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

On a different occasion when my Dh bought betel leaves for Pooja on a Friday, the newspaper had an inscribed image of the coin with Ram/ Hanuman engraved.

Hanuman Coin.jpg

Sister Bhargavi (knbg) - Please correlate the message you had posted sometime back which has more information on the same, Hope sometime Baba would bless us to have darshan of the RAM, LAKSHMANA and HANUMAN engraved coin.

OM SAIRAM

12 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

Please be more informative about the Nine Coins details shared by Brother Nsairam, Stay Blessed, Sairam

8 people like this.
  5. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you for sharing the information.

If it is recently kept in Ayodhya mandapam, can you please share if it is available now also, so that I can make a visit and have darshan.

2 people like this.
  6. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Thanx you for the wonderful information. can you please tell us till when will the coins be kept there?

1 person likes this.
  7. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Yenna oru bhagyam to see Nine Silver Coins, Ram-Sita/Hanuman Coins, Most importantly Lakshmi Maa.....(so excited when i see her)

Thanks for sharing dear sister and my thanks to nsairam ji too....

2 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

Sister MuthuRaji,

Sairam,

Glad you were blessed to have darshan here, just couple of days back the darshan was made available for just few hours and was concluded by 1pm, it was just a pull through Baba, otherwise surely I would have informed had I known earlier.

Hope you will have darshan sometime, since you have expressed your desire, May Baba bless all our homes in abundance.

3 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

Sister Aparnag,

SAIRAM,

As replied to Sister MuthuRaji, it was only for half-a-day and we were blessed with Baba's grace, being a Sunday.

It is long since we have interacted, By Baba's grace guess you should be doing great, How are your DS & DD doing, are you back in Chennai ?

Do drop in whenever you find time, May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Thanks.

10. Saisakthi

Sister Bhucat,

Sairam,

Glad you are peeping IN here amidst your preparations for Exams, After reading your reply I had read your Satsang post, So my part of the thoughts are already here, I was happy to take Darshan of Laxmi Maa and sent my thoughts back to the days of her receiving the Treasure of Navabhakthi, Let us imagine that we at least receive one of them to practice thoroughly.

Best wishes.. Take Care of studying, Do your writing and Baba will take care of the rest.

Thanks

1 person likes this.