Shifting in 6th month of pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Soha, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Soha

Soha New IL'ite

Hi friends
    I am 6 months pregnant now & my hubby has got a new job, a really good opportunity for him. We need to shift to another (new for me) city now. I am really afraid whether I should change my gynaec at this stage or stay here alone. Till now my case is normal. I am very confused. Plz suggest something.

1 person likes this.

2. Garima1

Garima1 New IL'ite

Hello,

i don't think that there should be any problem.your case is normal so why are you going afraid..
    As in my first pregnancy i am with my husband for eight months and in nine month i have changed my gyno. But do that whatever u want.either to change the gyno or not to change.

cheers
    Garima

3. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi Soha,
    I feel you should join your husband.All the very best for a normal delivery.
    Take care.
    [​IMG]Regards latha.

4. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi soha

u really neednt worry as far as ur case is normal....any gynic wud b able to follow ur records yaar....emotional support is very important during pregnancy..so do be with ur hubby and there wudnt b a problem at all....let me pray for u....

lov
    sowmi

5. Soha

Soha New IL'ite

Hi
    Thanx Garima, Latha & Sowmi for ur kind suggestions. U have really solved my problem. I m planning to do so, leaving rest on God.
    Thanx
    Luv
    soha

6. itisdesimum

itisdesimum New IL'ite

I did exactly the same, even more – shifted to different country in my sixth month of pregnancy.

God, how much work I did to settle everything down before due date (which is btw sometimes next week)…

Anyway it was worth doing it, nothing can be better than having your husband next to when you are expecting… Living alone, meeting your husband over the weekend it can be really stressful for both of you and a little one as well…

Wish you all the best! :-D

7. ketal

ketal Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Soha
    Pl.register you this web very very much helpful this site
    ever week your chil growth disply

pl.go erliest

babycenter.co.uk
    :2thumbsup:
    ketal

8. DeepaKiran

DeepaKiran New IL'ite

Shifting house at 6th month 1st pregnancy..

Hi friends,

I am 6 months pregnant now & my hubby has got a new job, a really good opportunity for him. We need to shift to another house now. I am really afraid whether I should change my house at this stage or stay here. Till now my case is normal. And my ganny and few of my mom frenz telling me not to change house in such time. I am very confused. Plz suggest something.

9. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Re: Shifting house at 6th month 1st pregnancy..

yes i too heard if pregnancy confirmed means shifting of house is not allowed.i dont know for what reason they are saying.hence
    better you can stay here for few months and go to your mom house.if you shift house means you have to do many works may get dust allergy and have to do long journey and many more discomforts there.have to arrange house a lot.dont strain like this.stay in your present house

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: Shifting house at 6th month 1st pregnancy..

Hi Deepa
    congradulations on your wedding...
    I too have heard shifting house or contsructing/renovating house is not advisable during pregnancy...
    because the pregnant lady might feel tired during shifting or because of the dust during construction,she might have illeffects...i thought/still think this is the exact reason behind this superstition...
    but my co SIS had miscarriage at her 5th month...at that time, they were building a new house which was many kms away from the place where the construction was going on...donno how it happened but many had advised them not to construct the house when their DIL is pregnant...they dint accept and continued
    So i feel its better to avoid movement during pregnancy...why take chances..