1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She - Final Episode!

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varaloti,

I'm a new member... When i saw your she series I read all the episode without missing one. I really love the way you twist and turn the story. It's such and intersting story which can teach us all some good values. Some of us dont realise somethings that might be just lying under their nose but they would be searching 7 seas for their answer. thanx it was a great reading.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Vanisha.
    You are most welcome to this site. This is not just a website, but a loving community. And thanks for the nice fb.
    I have now started a new serial in this site.
    Please click the link below to read the first episode. I have posted three episodes.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/saturdays-with-varalotti/30922-a-love-story-episode-1-a.html

Wish you a very nice, enjoyable, meaningful time here in this wonderful community.
    love,
    Varalotti

3. sumanmehta

sumanmehta New IL'ite

Completely awesome
    I have read so many books by indian autors but am completely flattened by ur writing.
    I belong to the same profession as u no not a writer but a CA.
    Since i have started reading ur verses , i hav become absolutely addicted to it.
    I m very much impressed with the character of SHIVA and would like to give my children the same kind of learning and upbringing as he gave to hes daughter.
    The feelings of a woman are presented so truly in ur writings.

THANKS 4 SUCH INCREDIBLY GOOD STORY.

4. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Suman. This was one of my controversial stories here in IL. But I loved writing it.
    Nice to know that you also belong to my profession. When your time permits please do read my latest serial A LOVE STORY. I have posted all the fourteen episodes. I have also drawn on my professional experience to create a few scenes there. And there also the heroine is a CA. You will love it.
    love,
    sridhar

5. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Re: She

Dear Varalotti,
    I know I am way late in posting the FB. I just read this is one sitting, would hve loved to read it as a serial story waiting for the suspense!!
    I loved reading your story SHE. I am amazed at the depth of the character and how you have portrayed her so self centred in the beginning to the total selfless serving in the end. Absolutely adored Shiva as a character, who defied his parents will to study, to marry and also encouraged his daughter to follow his principles. The story has all the elements of today's lifestyles and you have found ways to include them here but somehow i felt latha's story didnt fit into the bigger picture. Seems like it was added to attach the lesbianism in the story.( My opinion) Also for such an educated girl to take the risk of advertising for companionship seems a bit unrealistic. But you have shown she takes diligent care to go through the entries.
    I cried and was happy for Shals as things changed in her life. Glad to see she found a purpose to live her life. Motherhood is the best!! I was in fact feeling bad for her that she lost it out with Raj by his sudden demise. Lucky she had Shyl to be there for her through a very trying time in her life.
    Keep writing and I will read more of your stories and write FBs.

I loved the lines
    I now feel that one's situation in life is like one’s class in the school.
    “The only way to get out of a class is to study well, pass the exams and go to the next class. I just ran out my class and so was forced to study in the same class in a lot of other schools.”

Aparna

6. varalotti

Re: She

Dear Aparna,

thanks a ton for that loving fb which made my day. After reading your post I am convinced that you are a keen observer.

I read Kushwant singh's novel The Company of Women. It's about a man who goes in search of sexual pleasures with other women. After a series of short-term affairs he finally succumbs to AIDS and dies.

The novel was described as an epic-saga, a man's search for identity and even a soft-**** story in the guise of a literary work.

The society did not bother about the fact that the man had no morals whatsoever. That was kind of 'accepted' with resignation.

I knew if I place a woman under similar circumstances there will be a huge outroar. Hence I tried the idea here.

You are right. That Latha episode was introduced to talk about Lesbianism. When you read it as a serial, episode by episode, that would not have felt as an intrusion. But when you read it in one go, that surely is. That sparked a lot of discussion. When you are free just read the comments to Episode 11.

I have written a lot of serial stories here in this site. Two of them were written after SHE.

One is HE. HE - Serial Story - IndusLadies

And the other, the latest one, which ended on Oct 9th is A LOVE STORY
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/saturdays-with-varalotti/30922-a-love-story-episode-1-a.html

I would suggest that you read HE first before reading A LOVE STORY.

Welcome to the site, Aparna and have a great time here.
    love,
    sridhar

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Re: Diwali with SHE

i loved it i loved it i loved it !!!!! omg u r incredible i love ur narration....ur just absolutly amazing....

8. varalotti

Re: Diwali with SHE

Thanks a lot, pink.rubiles. Your words mean a lot to me. Also read the other serial HE, of course, if you have the time. It's a little longer than this.

love,
    sridhar

9. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Varalotti,

Awesome!! Wonderful. Yesterday half day all i was doing was reading episode after episode in train/office/home. Finished at night 11pm. Oh My God. You write so nicely. was stuck to computer, could not resist till i read the last episode.
    Very well done job. Thanks for sharing such wonderful work with us.
    Keep writing.

Thanks
    Archana :)

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

hmmm....i did expect this turn and ending after the episode of the house maid talking about 2 kids and how the wife behves etc with shals....

""""“But he also told me that that one could never go out of a relationship but can only grow out of it. At that time I did not think about the second statement; but now I am constantly thinking of that. After living with so many men, after a string of relationships, I now feel that ones situation in life is like one’s class in the school.
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />
    “The only way to get out of a class is to study well, pass the exams and go to the next class. I just ran out my class and so was forced to study in the same class in a lot of other schools.”
    """

this is sooo true...god gives us relationships and acquantainces to learn..learn lessons inwhich we are not perfect...if we run away by avoiding they will come back to us again n again....i heard this statement by one of my friend who goes to louis hays classes......we haveto learn to outgrow it rather than avoid or run from the relationship...

ok finally she takingcare of rishis kids and rishi....i didntsee any reason why shedivorced rishi in first part when everything was goingon ok....might be she needed that freedom..when she had freedom she was notable to love it....sometimes human beings dont know whatthey want....

however finally she taking rishi in as a child is good thought...