1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 7

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jun 7, 2007.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Varalotti sir

first thing....shalini said it so right when she spoke about how Rishi and her FIL can spread rumours about her arrogance etc and get a brand new wife for Rishi.

one more thing how can Rishis love all of a sudden vanish like that? i never understand such men...one moment they are all sweet sugary and then the next immediate second they utter the most nastiest words anyone can hear...

loved the way Shals has presented the solution to the president of the company..no wonder she being a CFO in her past org. and some how when Jaggis role was being narrated i guessed as though both of them would become a couple going forward...waiting to read how it turns out to be.

2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

excellent twists... hmm..now jaggi and shalini

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Srividya,
    I completely overlooked your fb on HE and SHE until I got the next fb. Sorry.
    The love did not vanish. It did not exist at all. For them a woman is more like a fixture in the house. They don't want the woman to have an identity of her own.
    With Jaggi it's a different story. We'll learn about that relationship quite soon.
    sridhar

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

thanks, SM. Wait for more twists in the coming episodes.
    sridhar