1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 7

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jun 7, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,

The flight is going throught the war-zone and we are bound to have some jolts now and then. Whether Jaggi is a right person or not, only time can tell. Let's just wait for the events to happen.

regards,

2. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

"Will You Live With Me, Just For a Day?"

Shocked? Scandalised? Don't Jump to conclusions. Just read a new thread of mine bearing this name and let me know what you think about it.

Click the link in my signature 'Will You Live With Me' to reach the thread.

Regards,

3. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti
    Re: Chapter 7
    Just as I thought. Another man ! I saw one coming the moment the girl uttered Divorce.
    You are probably taking her on a voyage of self discovery to find out what she really wants. As her creator, you are of course free to design any destiny for her. But as a reader,I only hope her journey does not end up as a moralistic tale with the chastened prodigal returning, after her adventure/s, to her agni-sakshied pati parameswar. ( not that I disapprove of poor Rishi, the fellow has his minus points ok, but as husbands go, he's not a bad deal. There seems to be scope yet in him for some deft moulding and development)

rgds
    manjula

4. varalotti

Dear Manju Reddy,

Thanks for your comments. As her creator, please let me have the full freedom to design her destiny. I have not yet decided on the end; but as of now I dont want to close my options on the "pathi parameswar" scenario.

Thanks for your comments,
    regards,

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    just managed to read your 7th episode( had a guests and did not want to read in between and not be able to reply....or not think further on those line....just gets frustrating.....well could this be the infringement on the FREEDOM, we are all talking about,,...just musing aloud!)

of course did not like the too rude way Shalini seemed to take matters on hand....but looks like she has thought abt pros and cons and just wants her way....a clean divorce....so hats off to her professional thinking and easy way out of this marriage...otherwise divorces can be messy !
    Liked the way the interview sessions were handled.....great work there!
    Waiting to see if Jaggi will feature more in Shalu's life .....
    when r u posting next episode...lokks like last episode was on thursday itself!

6. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    I am happy that at last you found time for SHE. About Shalini being too rude, I wish to say,that it is part of a professional's training to be hard when circumstances require it. Just imagine for a moment, if Shalini is soft, polite and courteous, she would have been jailed in her own house or worse still would have been confined to an asylum.
    Fifteen years back when we were travelling as a large group to Chennai to attend my brother's marriage, there was some confusion in the ticketing. The Squad which came for inspection wanted us to pay penalty. But I saw the papers and soon found that we were not at fault. It was all the booking clerks error. When the TTE threatened to get us down, I stood up and told him, if that happened the train would not move an inch forward. He was so frightened by my stand that he immediately called the Railway Protection Force Inspector travelling in the train for his own security. I explained the situation to him and we had a written agreement that if it was proved later that I was in the error, I would pay double the fine. I asked him back, if it was proved that he was wrong, would he pay me at least half of the penalty? He went away without a word. We did not pay a Rupee extra.
    What surprised me in the whole episode was my rudeness to him. My friend travelling with us told me that I behaved like almost like a rowdy. But at times that is the only language people understand.

To avoid week-end rush I am now posting the episode on Thursday itself. But I am not very sure this week. Let's see.

regards,

8 people like this.
  7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    I feel proud to say that i am one of the great fans of yours ! Ur " she" is well built -up & is moving smoothly . The characterisation of Shalini is clear - cut & admirable . I think i can get a lot of inspiration from her - to be ( extremely } bold enough to face all the ups & downs of life ! Thanks to u , Sridhar ! My best wishes to u for all the episodes to come ! Waiting ..........eagerly for the next one !
    with love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  8. varalotti

My dear Indhu,
    I am happy and more than that greatly relieved to receive that kind of a clearance from you. For if you had objected to Shalini's characterisation or any other aspect of the serial, I cannot just like that reply to you as I do to others. For you know me in and out and can easily check out the veracity of my statements.
    Thanks for the comments,
    with love,

1 person likes this.
  9. varalotti

My God, I completely overlooked those lines!

Dear Indhu,
    My God! I missed the lines, "I think i can get a lot of inspiration from her - to be ( extremely } bold...."
    Well, Madam, Shalini is not for inspiration, and not especially for inspiring you. If you get inspired like her, I will have nowhere to hide. I may not be as bad as Rishi; but neither am I an ideal husband which Shalini has in mind.
    So my kind request to you is dont get identified with, and more importantly inspired by, Shalini. Spare me, dear.
    regards,

2 people like this.
  10. varalotti

Re: SHE - Episode 8

Most Gracious ILites,

Most of you would not have forgotten my Wednesday Thread, Will You Live With Me Just For a Day?

While you had many nice things to say about that thread, you did not fail to mention that the title was naughty, to put it mildly. I had even replied to one of you, that it is better that the title was naughty while the contents were not; it would have been awful if it were the other way round. In my case I can always assure clean, wholesome contents for you;and you please leave the title-matter to me. I need to market, you know well.

But will that assurance hold good when I am writing a serial story like SHE? I am not sure, ladies. So please go through the latest episode SHE 8 and tell me how clean it is or how cleaner can it be.

Those of you who read it first can directly tell me where it needs a change or toning down. Beautiful Moderators, I am sure you will give me an opportunity of being heard before convicting me of an offence involving moral turpitude.

And now it is between you and SHE.....

regards,