1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 6

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 31, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

I am really moved and touched by your words. In writing The Weaker Sex I gave a very free hand to myself. No wonder all the magazines were unanimous in rejecting the story. And Muse India too rejected it at first. But thanks to the persuasion of my friends, very particularly Ambika, the story saw the light of the day.

It's two years since I wrote that story. In fact even at that time I vowed to myself that I will never let this story known in IL. I was not sure of the members' reception. But now thanks to your posting about Muse India, many ILites have read the story. And the beauty is almost every one is telling that they know a few characters like that.

I placed this argument before those who opposed this story. Should a man indulge in such devious activities for getting sexual favours, what would you think of that story. Quite ordinary, most of them replied. Then why is this hue and cry when a woman does the same thing?
    Just think like this, Kamla. If we are to say that women are not capable of such villany, (or to use the chauvinists' words, women should not be doing such atrocious acts) that in itself is a kind of subtle male chauvinism.
    On the whole I am happy that you liked the story.
    Thanks once again for the words,
    Love,

2. varalotti

Less Than 40 Hours To Go For the Nex Episode; A Request

Most Gracious ILites,

I have been searching the Thesaurus for a word which is ten times more intense than the word "overwhelming" to describe your responses to this serial so far.

The journey so far has been pretty smooth precisely because we were only in the runway. A time has now come to soar up high in the skies.

I am happy and proud that many of you have closely identified with the heroine of the story.

And now as we are about to take off, as a person who is manning the cockpit, I have two requests to make to you:
    One, to slightly keep away from the heroine and watch her actions and
    Two, to slightly move closer to the author and watch the story from his angle as well.
    This is just to prepare you for the 7th episode which, God willing, I am planning to upload tomorrow night.
    regards,

3. varalotti

Time For Take-Off!

Most Gracious ILites,

I am pleased to inform you that our craft has been cleared for take-off, which will happen a few seconds from now. Yes, SHE 7 is to be uploaded now.

If you are allergic to heights or flying, keep your eyes closed and pull down the shutters. But for heavan's sake keep your mind wide open.

Please do not forget to record your feelings and experiences immediately after the take-off.

Wish you a pleasant flight,
    Your Flight Attendant

4. varalotti

Will You Live With Me?

Most Gracious ILites,

"Will You Live With Me, Just For a Day?"

Shocked? Scandalised? Don't Jump to conclusions. Just read a new thread of mine bearing this name and let me know what you think about it.

Click the link in my signature 'Will You Live With Me' to reach the thread.

Regards,

5. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Varalotti sir,
    I do understand Shalini's state of mind. I thought she resigned the job to make her married life work, but she is asking divorce as her birthday gift. The story has more twist and turns, which makes the story more intereting.

regards,

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  6. varalotti

Sindhuja,
    Even I could not understand Shalini's mind. If we can understand a person's mind fully, then there is no more story with regard to that person. Go on reading and at some point in the story you may find answers for your questions, or may be more questions.
    I am happy that you like the twists in the story.
    regards,

7. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I read SHE 5 & 6 in one stretch. I had rightly guessed that there must be some bad news regarding her father. Did she make a drastic move by asking for a divorce?
    Will read further.

8. varalotti

Dear Sridhar,
    The real story or rather the real search for her identity starts only after this episode. Read on and let me know what do you think.
    And Usha, you have time till Monday morning about 9 30 AM to complete the serial. For at that time the first episode of A LOVE STORY will be on air.

sridhar

9. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 3!

by the way i didnt understand why is Rishi showing her more affection? and we all talk about henpecked husbands or spineless husbands problems fights arguments etc...but its really sickening when we hear such words like my dad told me to do this...my mom told me to do this....

atleast for a girl when she says such things i understand thats how girls are raised (leaving apart girls like shalini) but guys??? who act so independent before marriage why do they get clinged to their parents after marriages.....

seems like Rishi got shock of his life....but am sure Shals is taking too much on her at this time...handling all this at one time....leaving job, divorce, death of her father.....

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Divorce? Why is she taking such an extreme step?