1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 4

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 17, 2007.

1. anu1975

anu1975 New IL'ite

Good advice form her father abt choices, changing them and more importantly that the change comes at a cost. Shalini concentrated more on the first part....But aren't we all like that? Even when we seek advice, we usually tend to take only those advice that we have already made up our mind abt.

I some how don't agree with the counsellor asking her to have children to secure their marriage. I wonder if she would have given the same advice if she had not been a family friend. Shalini didn't need someone to love or a reason to live all she wanted was some warmth from her husband. Seems like Shalini is searching for the love and care and that warmth that her mother has showered on her. Any girl wud need all that from her husband, but for Shalini, she lost all that all of a sudden and mayb she expected all that from her partner for life.

Sad story of Sumathi, had she finished her studies, prolly she wudn't have needed to kill the woman in her.

EDIT: I got an answer for the counsellor part. I didn't read ur discussion before posting my comment.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011