1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 12

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jul 12, 2007.

1. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

dear sir...
    your stories are definitely very engrossing!
    i cant wait for the next episode to come out yet....
    why does destiny have to intervene in her life so much?
    i feel that she has gone through too much in life for woman of her age....

i hope that she gets her dreams of being a mother fulfilled as well....it would be a shame if she does not experienced motherhood at all, especially for a woman like her.

waiting eagerly for the next episode....

regards

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    this episode was a little comforting, knowing that Shalini is at peace. But you have placed a time bomb at the end. I am just so tense and am praying for shalini. Be kind to her.

3. kripa shankari

kripa shankari New IL'ite

dear sridhar
    monday now becomes thursday
    sorry 4 the delay
    the best part about shalini helping latha was that it showed the humanitarian side of her
    sha acts as a person who is able to understand another's needs and not just judge them.
    we have all been brought up under the concept of man woman relationship
    though gay and lesbians have existed from puranic times ,we still choose to close our eyes and act as if they do not exist.
    if it is nobody we know we verbally abuse their character and blame their upbringing or friendships.
    if it is some one in the family,we either disown them or make their life miserable by forcing things on them.
    till the time i got married i was also one of these groups.
    after marriage my perspective has changed.
    i assure u ia m a straight gal with a wonderful daughter and a so so hubby(hahaha)
    but i hav met so many other people at work who having been forced into relationships live their whole life like a lie.
    i totally support shalu on her endeavour to help latha.
    just because an ostrich buries its head in sand, darkness would not prevail everywhere.
    these things do happen and it is time we respected others feelings and give theses relationships due respect even though it may b a bitter pill to swallow.
    so i was not praising u in vain.
    i agree with u and commen's taunts
    d u on bringing this up in the story.
    now to the next part.
    loneliness is an awful feeling.
    u may b sitting in a crowd but u may still b lonely.
    i agree with u .
    but shalini advertising for a relatiopnship is something that does not go with her char according to me.
    shalini is a fiery character who always reacts to people.
    one just has to tell her she is wrong to make sure she does the job.
    this is one trait that i fear will mar her search for herself.
    all the time she lets herself be goaded by the captain's taunts.
    her live in with raj by ur words sound like the calm before the storm.
    now ia m waiting for today's episode and see what type of storm u r brewing 4 her.
    have u watched the english serial 'sex and the city'
    our heroine certainly seems to be influenced by carrie and her friends.
    hey it is july and my work load is mounting by the sec.
    will log in later.
    luv
    kripa

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear maya,
    thanks for the compliments which I treasure. You need not have to wait any longer for the next episode. In just about 5 hours from now, it will be on air.
    Destiny only plays with those whose search for their identity or mission in life is virulent.
    To let you, and you only, a secret, Shalini's dream of being a mother will be fulfilled but in a very peculiar, strange way. You need to read the last episode for that.

regards,

5. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    No doubt I am quite kind to Shalini. But the problem is that Destiny does not think like me. Regarding the time bomb, you will have to give some time for it.
    Thanks for the participation, Varloo.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

dear kripa,
    no probs regarding the delay. I am happy I got your response before posting the next episode. I think you have told once that you belong to my profession - that of an accountant. That clearly shows. You have segregated the episode into two parts and in one part have supported her help given to the lesbian girl. In the second part you have condemned her act of advertising for relationship.
    Do you think I am going to defend my heroine? Not at all. Shalini is good, sharp, smart and wise. But she is not infallible. And only by committing follies does she aquire wisdom and maturity. Because of her intense search she acquires them all in a short time. That is the difference between us and Shalini.

I have not had the fortune of watching Sex and The City. It is telecast late in the night. My wife wont let me see such serials. ha ha ha. Of late I have restricted my tv viewing to 2 hours a week. that gives me a lot of time to work and write.

I know you should be busy, as I am too busy. This is our peak season.
    Take care. All the best.
    regards,

7. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

wow....that's cool
    anyways....thanks sir

regards

8. varalotti

Re: SHE - Episode 13

Most Gracious ILites,

I would like to start this announcement saying "I am pleased to post SHE 13" but the content forbids me to say so.

A few minutes from now, SHE 13 will be up on the air.

You have been praising about my writing style in SHE. It is true that my style has improved a lot in the last 2 years I have been a part of this site. But regarding my style in SHE I owe it all to my writer friend who has been giving the final touches to my language.

My friend is quite busy and this time had to take some extra trouble to ensure that the episode reached me on time. I dedicate this episode to my friend, who said, "Sridhar, I am very happy to be the editor of this episode."

Now on to SHE 13.

regards,

9. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Varalotti sir

i am sorry to say but though the story was saying Shals is a rebellious and find her own way kind of girl some how this marriage and live in relationship try outs makes me feel like she is not different from her ex office Office Vamp (Nandini)....that girl is open atleast and everyone knows it...and shals keep saying live in and always on look out for companion...first if she is not happy with herself how can she be happy in life....as people keep taking advantage of her ..or else if destiny doesnt support she would be at loss...atleast after jaggi i thought she wont get into any relationships and try to find a best way to deal with her loneliness......

i think thats why shals father kept saying she might have to pay a huge amount (not the money part) but the emotional wreckage it causes....he warned her..but she seems a bit took off

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite