1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - Episode 12

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jul 12, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha,
    Welcome to India. SHE will wait for you. So dont think about SHE or Shal. Have a nice holiday and come back refreshed.
    Yes it is difficult to digest these things, I do agree, Sujatha. At times even I can't digest that. What to do?
    regards,

2. varalotti

Hi Nikath,

Yes, Nikath, you are cent percent right. Shalini is going through a tumultous life. But Nikath, a journey in search of identity is not a pleasure trip to Kodai Hills or a picnic to Miami Beach, it is a journey to Amarnath, riddled with dangers and sliced with risks with the uncertainty whether the snow-lingam there has melted or not.

Had Shiva been alive Shalini's life would have been quite different. It is her unrestricted freedom that has encouraged her to walk in the path chosen by her.

Milaku Kuzhambu is a kind of gravy of South India. It is laced with pepper and is quite thick. As I have written in that thread (you click the link and you will land in that thread) it is normally taken after a few days of continuous feasting. Rice ghee and milaku kuzhambu accompanied by paruppu thuvaiyal (a paste prepared from ground dhal) is a delicacy which you will enjoy especially if you had been eating spicy food for days on end.

Thanks for the participation, Nikath.
    regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    Settling down is for dust, Sudha not for real people like Shalini. I cant say or even commit about the ending of this story. But one thing is for sure, Shalini is not going to settle down in a routine life.
    North Indians (some sects) marry quite early. One of my B.Com. classmates got married when we were doing our third year. We were hardly 19 then. That explains Raj's age and that of his daughter and son. Beleive me I had this calculation clearly done before starting to write this episode. I deliberately fixed Raj's age on the fine borderline hoping to get questions on that. And here I have got one from you. Thanks.

Your analysis is brilliant. I just want to add this. That nobody is evil deep down underneath. So if we know any person to the depths of his being, then he will never look bad to us. That is the reason we appear good to our Great God, who knows us to our very roots.

A story is like a painting. If all the shades are light or if all of them are dark, the painting will not be pleasing to look at. So I add a strong touch here, a soft touch there to bring out the colours in real life in to this story. So that makes Rishi stay where he is; and so are the Captain, Jaggi and the rest of people.

What Varalotti aka Destiny has in store for Shalini? A good question that gets the usually brilliant answer. We will have to wait and see. Ha ha ha.
    regards,

1 person likes this.
  4. varalotti

Dear Vara,
    Thanks for joining us in this forum. Shalini is out on a journey to find her identity. Her identity is to be found not in herself but in her relationships and experiences.
    As I have told earlier journey to uncover one's identity is at least as tumultous as the Amarnath Yatra. You get wonderful sights on both sides of the road; but dangers are there in all the sides. Anybody who sets out on a similar journey has to undergo all these things.
    Lets wait to learn about the new twist.
    Thanks once again, Vara.
    regards,

5. kripa shankari

kripa shankari New IL'ite

hi sridhar
    jus logged in
    shalini is really adventurous.
    for a girl with undefying spirit she seems to rise from one relationship like a pheonix
    only to burn into ashes again
    you may say that each journey has its experience and brings with it wisdom.
    but to advertise for company.
    i do not agree with u there sridhar.
    twice burnt i do not think any woman would go in for such a step whatever her level of independence.
    she might feel lonely ,miss physical companionship, but to trust another man.
    i do not think so.
    but you seem to have different ideas,well let us see what unfolds.
    i promise u my full page review on monday.
    luv
    kripa

6. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sridhar for the response. I shall await rather hope that SHE has a happy ending at least; {"Alls well that ends well"} and her search is accomplished.

Thanks and regards,
    Nikhath

7. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Shal reminds me of the age old Vikram Aur Betal stories..As she slides down her love life, she resumes her journey again.
    Oh God..why don't you find her a partner like Krishnan to me and Sridhar to Indhu?

Regards
    USHA

8. varalotti

Re: Sripriya...

Most Gracious ILites,
    Want to know about Sripriya, Anitha Rathnam and the connection they have with Sridhar?
    Welcome to this Wednesday's thread.
    regards,

9. varalotti

Hi Kripa,

Still waiting for a full page review. You just said Monday without mentioning which Monday. So let me wait for that in all the coming Mondays.
    Please remember that Shalini's brain is wired in a different way. If she is going to think just like us, then her story would not have hit the headlines here in IL.

She is trying to get the experience which we normally get in a hundred life times.

One's identity is not to be found elsewhere other than in relationships. Lets just wait and see, Kripa.
    You may have to wait for the next episode. But dont make me wait for the full page review.
    regards,

10. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    If Shalini has somebody like Krishna to you or Sridhar to Indhu, then her story will be as similar as the stories of Usha or Indhu. I don't think even half a dozen ILites will deign to read it. I even doubt whether you or Indhu would read it. Howzzatt?
    Shal is made of a different material, Usha. I am not saying she is superior or inferior. I am just saying that she is different.
    regards,