1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

she ditched me?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by strangerrr, Jun 20, 2012.

1. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

As I walked across those big stone pillars, which gave an antique look to the college. I was answering “I deserved this! I deserved this!” for the question cropping on in me, “Is she ditched me?”

Not all know that she exists in my world. Only few know how much I mean her. Just couple of close one knows about my relationship with her.

Though it’s me who first took all the initiative to woo her, I hads zero liking for her on our first interaction and the days that followed. In fact, I hated her to core. But one thing I know for sure that she could make a positive impact for me and she would be somehow helpful for my future.

It initially begun with couple of glances here and there. Then, deep stares whenever possible. And of late it became spending time until late night. I should confess that it was not very easy to understand her. I had a very tough time first; but now I kinda sure I have improved in that.

She explained me how she grew up, her evolution. How other sees her. She in fact said there were few tried to misuse her. By this time my hatred towards her developed into a strong interest for her.

Everything was going alright and happy. But she has become obvious for me. I could not imagine the day without her. I hoped she will be there for me, the simple hope evolved as a strong trust. I remember someone asked “what if she doesn’t…” I couldn’t even think of that, I simply smiled and managed without giving any response.

It was my D-day. I was expecting her. I thought it was
    an opportunity for me to let her know how much I know her in detail. I stood in front of the mirror and imagined how my eyes would be lighting up on the moment she appears. I can’t catch my reaction live right? I said to myself “Don’t be over reactive bro! Try to be normal” Normal? Being normal seems a distance possibility. Actually was little nervous.

Then came the moment

But I could not see her. I took my time, looked at all possible direction and ensured she no showed. Disappointed, yet the boyish pride held those drops to come across the border of eyes.

As I walked I walked across big stone pillars, which gave an antique look to the college. I was answering “I deserved this! I deserved this!” for the question cropping on in me, “Is she ditched me?”

I came out of the college campus and laughed hard at me not for the reason I came out of the exam hall within one hour, but for I end up writing the above on the blank page of the question paper and said myself,

“This is too much for an expected and well prepared 20 mark question, which I thought would bail me out of the subject”

~ June ´2012

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl

For a while I thought it was the gipsy girl (background knowledge is not good at times you know ;-)) but as it progressed i thought it was Maths(more particularly algebra... don't ask me why:hide:)

Finally, it was just one single well prepared question:bonk

Too good bro!! thoroughly enjoyed reading!!

Akila

3. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

ha haa haa :rotfl:rotfl

I thought its defintely not about a girl but could not find out what you were talking all about till end!! :)

And that was a single question.. OMG!!! Strangerrr Too good. But i know the importance of 20Marks question. I can understand.

It happens sometimes (or most of the times) the one we prepare well for wont be coming up. Glad you laughed out at the end.:thumbsup

4. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Good post strangerr, loved the humour. :) keep writing!

5. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Hi strangerrr
    Very interesting blog.:thumbsup
    You have unique brains pa,to spin a blog based on a 20 mark question.Are you revisiting your college moments?:)

regards
    honeybee

6. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

Firstly, kudos for your memory which gave those back ground knowledge Akila Mani; I am glad that your remember the content of earlier blogs.

Many thanks for the appreciation! happy that it's an enjoyable read for you :)

7. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

i expected it to be get predicted in this trend.

And most of my friend conclude at the very beginning it is a stupid stuff, if the title contains words like 'her/she' :p

Thanks for the fb pallavi :)

8. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the feedback c.writer! trying to post at least one per week :)

9. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

Honeybee, this happened recently last week. (i used to write the month and year of event for non fiction blogs at the end of the post)

Many thanks for dropping in and the appreciation!!!

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Strangerrr,

When you prepare well for the most valuable girl, you got to be ready for disappointments as well. No show and ditching should not surprise you. That is part of the game.

Viswa