1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

SHE - A Curtain Raiser!

Discussion in 'SHE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Apr 20, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Welcome Back Sridhar, We all missed U. & now I'm eagerly waiting for ur next story "She", I luv to hear abt her.

Looking forward to "She" Soon.:wave

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

welcome back Sridhar sir,eagerly waiting for' SHE.'

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Kamla!

For the kind welcome note. And thanks for the wishes.

SHE is due to be released coming saturday. This time I did not want to take any chances. I got the story line approved by the Bosses.

As they say, whatever is controversial need not necessarily be unacceptable. So will be the case with SHE.

SHE is not just one woman who lives in my imagination (and living in that safe abode since 2000). SHE is every woman who sacrificed something or the other to give a comfortable life to their spouses and a good life to their children.

SHE and her author now require the blessings of all, her author more than her.

Love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks Gayathri!

Gayathri,

Thanks for the wait. I am striving hard to make your wait worth the while. The release date is 28th April, 2007. May be SHE might come a day or so earlier, if you allow for Timezone differences.

You may read it on Tuesday or Wednesday. But give your comments immediately. All your comments, views, criticism, praise will go into the building of this story.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Rajameenakshi,

Your nails have to withstand the onslaught of your teeth for another 168 hours. For SHE's scheduled release is next Saturday i.e. 28th April, 2007.

Eagerly awaiting your participation in the story,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Thanks Sudha!

Dear Sudha,
    Thanks for the warm welcome. And good to be back too. My homecoming has been more poignant than what I dreamt.

May God give me the wisdom to make your Saturdays worth their while.
    regards,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

You said it, Meena

Hello Meena,

Good to be back and see you all, Meena. You hit the nail on its head when you said about the questions raising in the minds of many women. Now nobody is willing to take her life for granted; whether it is spouse, career or family, everything is questioned. Why should I put up with this, has always been a million dollar question.

My heroine Shalini has also that burning question in her mind. But unlike other women she let herself to be fully burnt by those questions by making those choices which many women dread to make.

Well, honestly I am not very sure whether SHE will be answering any questions, or throw light on all the possible issues concerning women. But she will be dealing with some of the most pertinent of them. That is for sure.

Looking forward to your participation, Meena.

I dont want you and other ILites to be reading SHE with the mindset of watching a TV serial. In a TV serial the viewer is made dull and she just follows the Directors moves.
    But in SHE I want you to comment, dissect, and argue with the Director so that in the end, I will be happy as a Director directed by these wonderful ladies.

Thanks for your wishes. I do badly need them.
    regards,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Hi Krishnaamma,
    Thanks for waiting. SHE is coming soon. In another 140 hours or less.

sridhar

9. varalotti

Thats Exactly What I want!

Hello Vidya,

Thats what any writer wants the most. You can hate him, love him, even hit him or thrash him. He will still smile and survive. But if you ignore him and show your ignorance, the writer will wilt and perish.

Unlike the heroine of this story Shalini, my wife has dedicated her entire life to me. In that context my dedicating a story to her is but an insignificant gift.

regards,
    Varalotti

10. varalotti

Thanks Jothi!

Dear Jothi,

Thanks for the nice welcome. By making the font colour red for the first two words of your post, you have symbolically laid the red carpet for me. Thanks once again.

I am now relieved to see that SHE will be in safe, warm and loving hands. Though I have got the outline ready I am yet to pen the episode. Like you all I am also waiting with trepidation as to how SHE will be shaping up.

regards,
    sridhar