Shasti poojai for TTC friends.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarasthara, May 3, 2009.

1. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bambli,

Murukan, The protector and Healer. He is the causes for your dream. No dough Handsome guy was Lord Murugar :crazy . you are lucky to see him. He had shown you a sign, really you will get the answer soon. Let wait for :party from your side.

2. pavuluris

pavuluris Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sarasthara. I strongly pray so, too. :)

3. pavuluris

pavuluris Senior IL'ite

Thank Yo Vasumathy; Thanks Priesh.

My God, Bambli... how beautiful of a blessing!! Hearty Congratulations for the experience!!

4. sarasthara

sarasthara Bronze IL'ite

Dear W2C,

Nice to hear that you are going to start this viratham. First you have to read namo slokam for 1 time and then you have to read the 30 versus which were given in the beginning for 11 times continuously. be fasting for whole day and finish it with naivediyam, milk & fruits. if you are not able fast then you can have fruits & milk whole day. :thumbsup for your virtham.
    May God bless you with healthy babies soon.

5. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras

Thanks yaa....:bowdown:bowdown without u and gokusha, i will never knew about the power the shasti viratham now :bowdown. after my first shasti viratham, i decided to observe shasti viratham rest of my life. Million thanks again !

My mom also said the same thing about the dream. I'm so happy that Lord Muruga came to my dream.

I will be going on ttc in coming september (after complete my 48 days mandala pooja). I really hope i everything goes fine for me. Hope same goes to everyone who are TTC now... I'm sure Lord Muruga will bless us and we will hold our babies soon.

Have faith and Love on Him, Lord Muruga will show His miracle on us soon...

6. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

hai friends,
    i think i am joining late in this thread. even i started my viratham this month it went on very good i just had fruits and milk. did pongal as prasadham in the morning,and had light tiffen at night.read shasthi kavasam 3 times.hope murugan will shower all his blessings soon on us
    dear bambli,
    really very surprised to hear about your dream i can tell you soon you will be a mother with the blessings of murugan.
    i just want to share a real incident happened in my life.my dh is working as priest in murugan temple in fiji.everyday he use to getup at 4.30am and go to temple at 5.30 am.jus 10 days before he got sick body pain cold and slight fever, i told him not to go temple the next day since its winter here it may make his health worst.but the next i dint even realize that he got up and went to temple as usual.i was really worried about him once he came home for break i asked him how you able to manage to get up and went to temple in this winter the reason he told really shocked me.
    he told me that the same night about 3or4am in the morning he felt that he really had high fever his body pains a lot,at the same time he had a dream that a doctor came home checked him up and put him a injection in his tongue(just like a small vel piercing in his tongue),and told dont worry you will be alright and go to temple in the morning.As soon as he felt that he is very fine and all his pain went away from his body and he went to temple as usual.that day i felt all the pooja did by him is answered by the muruga and we are waiting for one more blessing from him.
    may murugan bless all of us with baby soon..............

7. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saras,
    Thank you very much for your wishes. I must thank You and Gokusha to know about the importance of this vrath. I know this vrath but not the importance. Before knowing this vrath simply I recite Kansha Shasti Kavacham for Lord Muruga. After reading your posts about this vrath my confidence increased and really very happy now. Again I am thanking you and Gokusha.

May Lord Muruga bless all the TTC with a bbaby soon.

Priya Lokesh.

8. want2conceive

want2conceive Senior IL'ite

Hi Sarasthara.. Thanks for explaining me in detail. Can you tell me whether you do pooja in evening also. Morning you do naivedhyam, do you do it in evening also?Do you recite kanda shashti kavasam in evening and do naivedhyam?

Do you have tiffin in the evening/dinner or fruits and milk. I guess i will have to have fruits and milk in daytime also while viridham as i get dizziness if i dont eat in time :-( and get acidity which troubles me. So is it acceptable?

9. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Want2conceive,
    I am interacting your question to Saras. I did pooja and recite Shasti Kavacham in evening also. neivedhyam, if you wish you do.

Vritham is only from Sun rise to sun set only. So, if you are working after coming take a bath and do pooja and complete the vrath. Have light tiffin. Being a married woman the vrath is only upto 6'o clock in the evening. That's what one swamiji explained to me, when I asked him.So, you can eat in the evening.

Priya Lokesh.

10. want2conceive

want2conceive Senior IL'ite

Hi Priesh.. thanks for answering..can you tell me whether we can have fruits and milk in daytime? Did you have when you did viratham? Is it ok?