Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Sharjah' started by samata, Jul 31, 2009.
where in abu shagara? any landmark?
Backside of choitram, ponnusamy, kamat, Gazebo
Geetar in Rolla is the best Gujarathi restaurant and i think Amaravathi is no more near Dwaraka it was a good Andhra restaurant serving traditional
Andhra food the new dosa plaza near Bombay chowpathy Alnadha Behind
Zulekha is also goodd serving 130 varieties of dosa.
Welcome for any new suggestions.:thumbsup
Geetar is in a lane near the Thomas cook Exchange opp Al Mansoor video..
Ladies if u love good punjabi food veg only ....then rest called four friends is worth trying they also provide free home delv. Trust me u will love the veg punju food there .ambience is not too gr8but u have the option of home delv too.
It's in Rolland next to woodlands,(the main air Arabia office )road... More precisely next to Bombay sweets..next to Akbar travels ,sure u would have tried the chat at Bombay sweets..it's good too.
For veg food, annapoorna is good.
For chinese food, wok and pan } these 2 restaurants are there in Safeer market.
For Gujarathi food Somanath is good.
In Saravana Bhavan - original taste is not there. Service is very bad. ( if you ask for extra sambar or chutney, they never get you, until unless u finish your food). ( my personal exp in Saravana Bhavan not only in sharjah, Burdubai and Deira and Karama.)
Service wise, you can go to Vasanta Bhavan or Madras vegerterian. They are humble.
i am sangeetha, like to be a part of ur group, feeling so bored and lonely in sharjah, i would love to have a mum and children play group for children from 4 to 6 years, so that we can have regular meet ups and children will also enjoy other children s presence. i m from chennai, home maker
I also would like to suggest restaurants from my experience...
1. Kolam restaurant in Sharjah gives awesome food... I really really loved it.
2. Hot n Cold restaurant used to provide good food...now a days i dont like it much... their veg. Makhanwala is awesome.
3. Gazebo - Chicken Biriyani and Butter chicken is superb
4. Kamat - Have you tried thier chilly idli ???
5. Saravana Bhavan - vegetarian specialists..i like their kothu porotta
6. Aryaas - manchurian dosa...
7. Sharjah Palace - nice biriyani, ghee rice and all...
8. Panoor - I have tasted their food from Qusais...but they have branches in Al Nahda and near national Paints
9. Salkara / Paragon - well..its in Dubai..but when talking about restaurants, I can never leave it... Chicken Biriyani specialists