Sharjah Ladies meet-up

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Friendly1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai Anju
    warm welcome to Il.iam sure u will get lot of friends over here.
    regards
    dorathy:)

2. anjuvinay

anjuvinay New IL'ite

hi all,
    thanks to srividya & dorothy for the warm welcome..actually after posting my previous message i got lost...didn't know how to reach this thread..today i searched searched and finally came to it..is there any way to know when new posts are added...when searching for this thread i saw another one about meeting in sharjah...is it still valid...

thanks anju

3. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Anju,
    Welcome to IL. You will find IL very warm & freindly.. From the homepage, you can check the new post & new threads relating to all the forums in the website.
    For UAE forum, click on Forum & then Indians in UAE. This will lead you to UAE forum & all unread threads will appear in BOLD font.
    Happy browsing!!

Regards
    USHA

1 person likes this.
  4. daffy2006

daffy2006 Junior IL'ite

Ok ladies.. where has everyone disappeared and what happened to this thread? Looks everyone is one on vacation.......and what happened about the meet ups? Anybody still interested in meeting up?

5. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

hi read abt ur meet. i also stay in abu shagara very near to the park. i wud like to meet u all and be in touch. hope so u make me join the group.

6. UshaMenon

UshaMenon New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am Usha Menon, a new member to IL. I am staying in Abu Shagara, Sharjah with my husband and two kids. I would like to be in touch with all of you. Is anyone planning for any other meeting in sharjah.

Regards,
    Usha

7. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

Hiii friendS,
    I am too much frustrated with all.As i said i shifted to shariah 6 months back and from that time everyday i try to make new friends.Many of them i got from here itself.But no reason 1 or 2 day's they chat and after that they don't like to chat or they are busy.I feel bore here.I went to park everyday so that i can make new friends.But no result came out from that.I used to talk with them but they say 1 or 2 sentence and stop.And 2nd day they even don't smile.And i feel bad bcoz they are malayalis and show this type of attitude.

8. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hello Deepthisini,
    Have you seen the threads in Dubai forum, where they have regular coffee meets. See if you can attend one of those meets.
    If you are interested, you can join Tamil Ladies Association in Dubai, where they conduct almost 8 programmes in a year.
    Take care & keep smiling

9. Lamiya

Lamiya New IL'ite

Hi girls,
    I am Lamiya i stay in sharjah near mahatta park i would like to join ur group

10. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I stay in al nahda, sharjah.
    Nice to know you all....