Sharjah Ladies meet-up

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Friendly1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. umak

umak New IL'ite

hi everybody
    I am Uma, a new member to IL . I know this is a wrong place to introduce but i was so excited to see that ppl actually made friends ,and took time and effort to build the network by having a small gettogether as well. So i felt this is a right place to introduce myself.
    I belong to Trichy and I have 2 kids, 2 yr old daugher and 4 month old son. I came bak to Sharjah last month after a long vacation. Its like a marathon race with 2 small kids to take care right now... I am totally happy to have found this site and am looking forward to get to know the rest of the members here.

Uma

2. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

hi uma

Welcome to IL. U will certainly make a lot of friends. We are also happy to have an addition to our small group. i am Srividya and from Chennai. Where are u staying in Sharjah.

Have a nice day.

Srividya

3. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

Hai Uma
    Hearty welcome to IL.Iam sure that u will get lot of friends here.where do u live? i live near national paints.
    regards
    dorathy:)

4. daffy2006

daffy2006 Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    My name is Anuja and I'm new here. I'm so sorry i didn't find a place for introduction so i started a new thread with a long essay and all about myself. I would also love to join you folks on your next meet up. And also hoping to know all the others a lot more.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  5. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Anuja

Welcome to IL. My name is Srividya. i stay behind Sharjah Mega Mall? What about yourself? I am sure you will make of friends over here. you are most welcome to join us. shall keep you informed abt our next meet, it is long overdue now.

Have a nice day.

Srividya

6. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai Anu
    welcome to IL.hope u get nice friends here..where r u from? iam dorathy 4rm TN India.
    regards
    dorathy:)

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi guys,
    howz you all....long time yaar no news abt any of your meet ups what happened. i guess now the gang has become big. so you can have a big bang yaar. hey 1st of all let me invite you all, for the 31st may meet in burjumaan at 10 am. well i know the working crowd cant make it really sorry abt that but atleast others can try and all are welcomed.

srividya im expecting you at any cost. do come.

sangeeta how are things with you. hope all is fine. have you got a maid???

8. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Zeenat

S, ur rite, probably we should plan a meet before the summer break. thanks for the invitation for the 31st gathering, shall try my level best to come.

Srividya

9. anjuvinay

anjuvinay New IL'ite

Hi IL sharjah members...
    I'm a new member of IL. joined only a week ago and looks like i'm already addicted to it.Today i came across the sharjah members thread and the first thing that crossed my mind was why was i so late to join IL.Reading the well essayed description of the meet up at abushagara,i just felt sorry for missing it (eventhough i dont know any of you all).
    Lemme introduce myself..i'm anjana from kerala...living next to king faisal mosque behind GPO..married with one toddler son...was working before my son...now 24 hrs on duty with the designation " mummy".
    regards
    anjuvinay

10. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Anjana

Welcome to IL. My name s Srividya from Chennai and i stay behind Mega Mall. I am sure you will find a lot of friends over here.

Srividya