Sharing the points for ladies missing figure-hugging dresses

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by swarna1388, Jun 7, 2011.

1. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Do you really miss figure-hugging dresses and wish for fabulous body structure with no extra pound on your body. Here are some tips to battle with extra pound in natural way:
    • Every morning start eating one or two tomatoes, on an empty stomach to cure obesity in a very effective way.:thumbsup
    • Prepare concoction of 3 tsp lime juice, ¼ tsp powdered black pepper and 1 tsp honey and take it with water for 3 months regularly, once a day.
    • Concoction of one cup of lukewarm water, ½ tbsp honey and holy basil paste is helpful in treating obesity. Consume it once a day for treating obesity.
    • Drink a glass of carrot juice weekly once to cure obesity.
    • Add lots of cabbage in vegetable salad which helps to stay slim. It is easily digestible and gives a lasting feeling of fullness.
    • Exercise daily to burns the calories and tones the muscles of the body. Walking, running, rowing, swimming and outdoor sports are best exercises.
    • Boil ginger and lemon slices in a glass of water for sometime then strain the water. Have this when warm which is beneficial in treating obesity and also to control overeating tendency.
    • Avoid eating when you are worried, angry or tired. :rant

• Jacks fruit, grapes, papaya, pineapple, apple, French beans, figs, peaches, phalsa and guava are fat burner fruits helpful in reducing weight. Include all these in your diet to shed extra pound.
    • Having green tea has been found to be beneficial in treating obesity.:idea
    • Follow fasting once a week and take only liquid diet to flush out the toxins and excess fats.
    • Avoid intake of to much salt as it may be factor for increasing weight.
    • Avoid rice and potato that are rich in carbohydrate. If you can not overcome your craving for rice then cook it in a vessel instead of pressure cooker and drain the extra water after cooking.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

swarna,thanks for sharing the tips...useful ones

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Swarna,

Very useful information for all females. :thumbsup:thumbsup... thanks for sharing.:cheers

Shanti

4. Swashika

Swashika Silver IL'ite

hi swarna....

really nice tips.... thanks for sharing .....

im not obese but unnecessary fat i have... need to burn them...

eating tomatoes is the most difficult one for me:hide:

5. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Thanks to all........

6. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing...

7. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

Swarna dear, very useful tips are giving u for all ladies... Thanks for sharing..... :)

i want some more tips..... Can you.....?

8. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

thanks swarna, for the wonderful tips :thumbsup

9. geetadamle

geetadamle Silver IL'ite

I dont agree with "Follow fasting once a week and take only liquid diet to flush out the toxins and excess fats. "
    Fasting slows down metabolism.Besides I dont believe that I feed my body with toxins or extra fats. I love my body and cant punish it so brutally by fasting.

Also I dont agree with "Avoid rice and potato that are rich in carbohydrate. If you can not overcome your craving for rice then cook it in a vessel instead of pressure cooker and drain the extra water after cooking."
    Potatoes are such a good source of carb. They can be had for breakfast instead of avoiding. They can also be had in moderate quantities for lunch or dinner. (not fried ofcourse)
    Brown rice can be substituted for white rice for more fiber content. The method suggested above drains all the nutrients from rice.

Dont agree with "Drink a glass of carrot juice daily to cure obesity."
    Carrots should be eaten in full and not crushed to juices. Juices kill nutrients and fiber by exposing the surface area.

I also feel that having those various concoctions or tomatoes on empty stomach is torture. It might cause acidity.
    Most veggies are good to be eaten raw, but not tomatoes. In fact, "Turning Up The Heat On Tomatoes Boosts Absorption Of Lycopene" an essential nutrient.
    Reference:http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080820163109.htm

10. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

swarna dear

thanks for sharing valuable information.sorry for my late replies as i was busy unable to reply you