1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing Household Chores in Married Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Induslady, Mar 3, 2015.

1. ARIKA

ARIKA Silver IL'ite

The caption sharing household chores sounds well. Happy to share my sharing chores with my husband in this interesting thread.We both share our household work from the morning itself, after having green tea, we both side by side start cooking. He helps me in cutting vegetables, found easy to cook faster without any hastiness. By the time myself move to plait both my dd's, he finishes packing lunch for both dd's. He takes his younger dd to the school bus. He only goes for purchasing vegetables. In evenings, we both move out for shopping groceries, households, snacks for dd's, after coming home, he helps me in dinner too. As we both share our work in preparing dinner, like, he prepares chapatti, by the time myself prepares side dishes. After that, we move, to backyard of the house, and dine there, hearing dd's outputs and interact with them. Finally, we settle to sleep. This how our day ends.I'm blessed for having such a husband, I thank him a lot here, because, after finishing my post graduation got married. Since, brought up in a joint family system, there is no place for cooking myself, as the elders of family took the seat of cooking. After marriage, my husband taught me cooking.
    Sharing household chores unites both of us, which not only solves issues between us, brings both to lead a blessed life. Life is so short, we should live life for ourselves, that too ----whatever word we want we can add to it.

1 person likes this.