Share your experience with Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by indubalram, Mar 27, 2013.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

This happened to me few years back when i was staying in chennai. My brother and family had visited me for his daughters first birthday. so we had to go to kumbakonam as thts our kuladeivam koil. opposite to the temple was naadi josiyam. my brother was very eager to see, so even i was curious to know.
    as u all know naadi josiyam is not about heartbeat or anything thts a myth. reality is that, naadi means we approach on ourselves .
    They have some leaflets where our life is already writtern on them about many many centuries ago. he askede me few details to get to the right leaflet.
    and then he told my moms name, fathers name, dh's name, what i do, my dh's family etc. all were correct. then he siad my ollechivdi is asking me read my previous birth leaflet for my future. i said goahead. he read it that i was born in a remote village in srilanka and was a doctor. and listening to my then mother had many evil things. like aborting feutes etc. illtreated my then husband and inlaws. seperated from them and lived alone. and later on realised my mistakes
    and felt a lot bad. so after that did many dhaanams, 1000s of marraiges, and gave away all my wealth to poor.
    so he said due to this, in this life, i was born in a higher caste family, and married to more higher caste family and have riches, will have luxurious living.
    but you will not get any of your work done. nothing will work in your favour. all credit will go to your dh, andyou will live alone with dh.
    anything i try to do will not work out. you are cursed.
    i asked is there any parigaram, he said you should do anadhaanam for atleast 50 ppl, it might reduce your curse, but will not eliminate. and i do experience the same in my entire life so far.

What you guyz think about this? pl comment

1 person likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

3. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

indubalram I haven't tried checking naadi joshiyam but after reading ur post and all other posts in the link shared by SaiSakthi I am really curious to go for it.. Will try soon.. :)