1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Share your Celebrity sightings here

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Decentguy, Apr 30, 2013.

1. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Oh I forgot... I also saw Diana Hayden, during her term as Miss World. She won the crown and came to her/my school. She was in the ICSE section and they held a dias and a welcome ceremony for her. I was in the SSC section and was having my quarterly or half yearly exams... As soon as we heard she came to the school, everyone started turning in their answer sheets. I controlled a lot and tried to finish my paper very fast and rannnn to see my first celebrity sighting ever... She wore a black salwar suit and looked damn gorgeous!

2. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

One more I remember was around 1995 or so. I was in school in Vishakhapatnam and we had Dravid and Laxman as guests at a school function. I saw them from afar. ;-)

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

You don't need to be a genius to know how people walk. You just need to have proper eyesight for that:shock: Plus, what's the whole point of enlightening people on how Rajini or Sivaji walks, especially when these so-called people don't even bother knowing who Rajini and Sivaji is? If certain people chose to be ignorant on certain well-known actors, who am I to enlighten them anyway? :p

Yes, every actor have their unique style but it's how you describe them that matters. Degrading a person's style when the rest are in awe of the same is quite a pathetic attitude. And no offence, I didn't mean you. Just saying on general terms :tongue By the way, just to answer your question, Rajini doesn't walk as if he was shot in his leg. There's grace and charm that he carries when he walks. Again I can't enlighten you with this. You probably should just get your eyesights checked and watch his style of walking yourself. And which person (especially when shot on his leg) can walk as fast as he does? Harhar

2 people like this.
  4. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

I have once seen Shilpa Shetty and Shamita Shetty at a pub in Chennai once. I have seen Kushboo (Tamil actress from the 90s) in Lifestyle in Chennai. She had come alone for shopping there.

SarathKumar and Radhika (husband and wife couple from the Tamil Industry) were both members of my gym when I was in Chennai. I used to be trying so hard to just walk fast on the treadmill there and SarathKumar would be carrying some 10-20kilos weight in hand and running next to me (He used to be Mr.Madras). I would really get soo bugged and move away from there.Actually they lived near my house so we used to see them on and off in some places.Have also seen Tamil/Malayalam actress Bhavana in the gym.She had come for some Onam celebrations there.

Once I have seen Tamil Actor Silambarasan in the food court of Ascendas IT park. He had come with a bunch of friends to eat there. Not many people bothered about him and were just busy with their own work.

Me and my friend once saw Raghuvaran, his wife Rohini and their son at Dominos Pizza. Used to know Karthi (Surya's brother) before he became an actor, was with me in college. Have also seen Jo at my dentists office. She was entering just as I was leaving. She had no make up or anything but was looking quite pretty.

Trisha had come with some TV model friend of hers to my parlor once. I did not talk to her, but she was talking quite pleasantly to some other ppl there.

Late actor Murali's son (Atharva) was my school junior so Murali used to come many times to school to drop him. He used to look so simple.Have seen Jiva (Tamil Actor) during a movie. He was sitting right behind us and I think he was with singer Krish (but not sure). He looked quite smart.

Umm... Only after writing it down, I realize that I have seen so many ppl .:)

2 people like this.
  5. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

jaane bhi do yaaron was best hindi comedy movie with satire.

how can we forget khichadi serial when we talk about supriya pathak. she is versatile actor.

6. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

:bonkHave seen prudhvi [oh my god he was so short] in Secunderabad railway station while I was leaving to chennai.

I saw Anupamkher, Madhuri dixit, Manishakoirala in begum pet airport when I went to receive my dad's friend who was coming from USA .Anupam kher's bald head can be seen from such a long distance also it was shining .Madhuri's face was full of pimples she was ok ok kind..but Manishakoirala Really looked like a celebrity her skin color would match paint of wall ...cream color ...my goodness still I remember that color.she was wearing sunglasses..

Saw SHARUKH KHAN and his son in LONDON in an amusement park.he came with a relative and a nanny.I was a big fan of SHARUKH but after seeing him I lost the image..phew.....he was like a common man whom we can see in Hyderabad charminar streets..I mean ordinary Muslim person..not well built..very thin..I don't know how he became such a big hero with that personality.:bonk:drowning:hiya ..one of my friend tried to take picture while he was having a burger he immidietely said no no pls.don't do that....after finishing his lunch he allowed everyone to take a pic.with him ..so nice of him..

Same day I saw MEENA southindian actress .She was with her mother .Meena was a bit heafty ..tall and chubby...and very fair.Her mother was not allowing her to talk with anyone.

And while I was traveling to USA I saw a Tamil artist forgot her name who acted with bramhanandam in a telugu movie where he presumes that she is a teacher but in reality she comes to clean the toilets in the school..Shubrata parishubrata .....we were in the same flight .

Then in CAPETOWN about 2 years back or so I saw Emraan Hashmi and Neha sharma who were in the shooting of movie CROOK.Emraan was fair and short.Neha looked taller than him and as usual she was with her mother.

except Meena I spoke with all...:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  7. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I also saw simran(south indian actress) at lifestyle, mumbai once. It was long time back after she got married. She looked so ordinary.

8. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Such a nice scene it is . I remember alot and laughs again and again repeating the scene to my friends, Sadly forgot the picture name. Does any one had an idea?

9. gayathriram

gayathriram Gold IL'ite

I saw South India Actor surya and jyothika , South Indian Music director Vijay Antony In Airport..Didn't feel like talking to Surya becos of his overacting in real life.spoke to vijay antony.

1 person likes this.
  10. gayathriram

gayathriram Gold IL'ite

Forgot to add , I saw vidya Balan and Malaika Arrora In Melbourne.