1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shanvy's daughter's paintings

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by Shanvy, Sep 17, 2007.

1. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Shanthi
    Such beautiful drawings... sorry for the really late entrance here! Congratulate Charu and give her warm hugs n kisses from Aparna Aunty!
    The pic of the old lady with the little girl moved me to tears. very very realistic. All the others are very professional. keep encouraging her, even though she says this is a hobby try to have a seperate track for this in her life as she can definitely go places with this skill. Not everyone is bestowed in art like some and dont let that wither away due to schoolwork.. I know I know she is in 10th and all but this is a great stress buster for all those tense few years ahead. look at me going on and on..
    Goodluck to charu kutti..
    Aparna

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

It is holidays, and she has been drawing a few paintings. this is for one of my friend who wants to display dd's art at her home..

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

It is holidays, and she has been drawing a few paintings. this is for one of my friend who wants to display dd's art at her home..

Could not upload in the original glory as the size became too big.

Attached Files:

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

GS, thank you. will convey the same to her.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Aparna, she read the whole fb of yours as i read everyone's. right now she has completed her board exams and is waiting for her 11th to start. yes, she is keeping this as a hobby but is improvising on it with a lot of encouragement at home, by friends, neighbours and ilites who have been pouring their suggestions and cheers. we keep restocking her pencils, books, and things needed to keep her in touch with base on the time. it is definitely a stress buster.

i still remember fours year back coming to il with doubts about how to encourage her. i still keep posting all her works from 2007 till date in the same thread, as i want to keep track of her journey and also to keep it one place.

thanks for such a lovely wish.

6. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Awesome awesome!!!

Big hus to charu dear.
    what great hands you have!!!! :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

7. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

How did I miss this?

Wow..It is "Awesome" .She is talented.May be she takes after her mom?:thumbsup.
    Shan , Does she have picture in front of her to draw or is it her imagination?

8. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shanvy,

sorry for the late entry! But would certainly miss something had I not visited this thread! Your DDs works are too good. Without learning from any professional she did so well. My hugs and best wishes for her. It is her God gifted quality. Let her continue with this hobby!
    [​IMG]
    How old is she now?

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

aparna, thanks a lot. will convey the same to her. how are you. summer you are in chennai..?? do come home

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

bhuvana, thanks a lot. i think both dh and me have to share the credit. it is in both the genes. but not so much as her for lack of encouragement..we did get this platform that gave us a better insight to help her.

sometimes it is a picture in front of her, other times it is just a idea she gets from watching something, or clicking something.. but most of the times these days music should be ringing in her ears, for the creative flow:rant