1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shanni Maharaj

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

May God Bless you and your family with all prosperity and good things...

Shanni, when he gives.... he gives in abundance that we cant imagine... at the same time when it goes on the rough.... it is really rough...

At the end of the day... It is the test of your mental strength... If you can withhold the pressure you are a succesful man... If you couldnt....

It all depends upon ones karma... papa punyam.... etc..

Subbu has given a very detailed .... Great....

Shall we leave the Maharaj in its original place and do what he does in his own way... Why should we go and unnecessarily pull him towards us...

Veda

2. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Dear kamalji,

You started a good topic to discuss.

Dear Subbu Sir,

Thanks for the informationand analysis.I am a strong believer and supporter of our rituals and customs,usually I try to think and analyse what could be the reason and logic behind those good old rituals and customs.And now I got the logic.

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Kamal ji,
    Very interesting topic!

Shani Bhagavan is a very strict teacher. He makes sure that all his students learn patience, effort (hard working) and humbleness. Once he is satisfied that we have achieved all these, he will lead us to the successful path.

I am not that scared of Shani Maharaj, but I do chant this slokam,
    "Neelanjana samapasam ravi puthram yamakrajam chaya maarthanda sampootham tham namami sanaisaram" every Saturday.

My grandpa used to tell us to pray to Hanuman Ji, and He will take all the ill effects during the Saade saathi period.

Sindhu

4. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thanks to Krish, Veda for the observations and time to thank once again our kamalji for giving us the oppertunity to interact on such topics.

Our Sinduja's suggessions to the slokha is quite mind bogling theme.

"Neelanjana samapasam ravi puthram yamakrajam chaya maarthanda sampootham tham namami sanaisaram"

subbu

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

HAHA.Yes lets leave Shanni Maharaj in peace, i agree with u totally.Regards.kamal

Krish,

Subbuji is a very learned person, and i learn a lot from him.Thanks and regards.kamal

Sindhu,

Yes true.shanni teaches us patience.What he takes hje gives back with interest.I did not know of the slokha.Regards.kamal

Subbu,

Man u should have ben a pandit with all that knowledge that u have.Regards.kamal

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

This is a timely article , Kamalji as I am entering the kingdom of 'Shani Maharaj'.
    It is true that he tests us and make us come out successfully only we are determined to do as such and go on with our work, never even botherd about His presence.

Subbu Sir, as usual a detailed analysis from your desk. Thanks for the information.

Meanwhile, can you suggest me, should I or should I not to try by hand on driving. I have started to learn only 4 months back!:confused: :tongue

sriniketan

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

Well i dont belevie in these things, that we should not buy in shradhi, or we should buy gold in Dhanteras.All days are good,when u have the money in yr pocket, or balance in yr credit card:-D

Driving, well,drive when u feel confident.Dont worry about the period, whther it is auspicious or inauspicious.

thanks and regards.kamal