1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shameless acts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rachaputi, Sep 15, 2014.

1. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Few days back my husband met with an accident, so our relatives were calling to know the details and for wishing speed recovery..

As like that, yesterday got one call from our close relative. I know they called just for sake and shown blank and fake expressions.

The entire conversation goes in the way, oh is it, i see, etc... words, and thinking what to ask next like that..

Entire family talked with same expressions and questions (yes 100%same)

After that, wait abc' (their son) want to talk with you something,

Abc: hey what happend, did you thrown him for rejecting your wish?

Me: stop that nonsense (in fun manner only)

Very next question(which he actually wanted to convey and main intention to talk with me)

Abc: Hey you know, xyz'(one of our close relative) took very quick and strong decission. He is super..

Me: What to do you mean?

Abc: You know he closed the shop within 3months and handed over to one bakara

Me: You know thats a good and wise decission, its better than being bekaar or makki ko khilane se jyadha or unnecessary paying the rent.
    (my intention to specifically point him, which he was doing from 2yrs, by depending on parents)

Abc: ya ofcourse that right, but he didn't feel any shame to do it as this much early or without fear for the society

Me: Fear or shame?? for what? for that both feelings he need to pay 20k rent everymonth. So its worthy than this. Same people will point the same, why could he bare it all these days. Okay?

Abc: Actually he asked me for partnership, i know about it, thats why rejected without any courtesy.

Me: Yeah, abc' no one knows anything, to know the depth, possibilities, problems, they put their leg first. We should appreciate atleast he tried, for so many no dare to take that step, same people appreciate if he succeeded but in jealous manner, and dump you if failed.
    And no one will give hand to save him, but throw costless tantrums

He doesn't find any single word to talk next..

Actually he knows that we have some issues within us, so expected me to sing for his music.

Abc: Did he offer anything to you for support like this?

Me: I do the same if god forbidden anything to you. If i have any issues with specific person, i go through with that only. I can see good and bad both sides i'm not blind. Why should i curse him, its not worthy to me. (in the sense of ' do you have any?)

I dont understand one thing, how dare you are to talk like this about our close relative?? When raising a question or pointing others does your mind dont question your capability or character? Later felt very bad myself for not asking the same directly. How can you disrespect him in front of me, i did not spoke any one incident about him, how did you take leniency??

And ultimate thing is how can someone's defeat make you smile?? Dont people laugh for the same if happens to you?? How many days can you stand on the lies??

What are the things provoked you to smile? If you know everything why you are not able to survive in your business?? At least he realized his mistake changed the boat, when is your next turn?? sink??

Some people couldn"t digest one's growth, and give statements like, Oh we know about that, already i guessed it etc etc

Seems they can predict everything with supernatural powers but not their own lives. :twisted:

Surely i will bash him if the topic comes next time. Ignoring is a biggest mistake and uselessness

Did i given adequate title?

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

True always, dont let yourself down when this is openly known that people drag us and cant bear when we are growing.

1 person likes this.