1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shall I Marry Unmarried Guy Though I Am Divorcee

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by cutypie143, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

No matter how the marriage is arrived at, whether it is love marriage, arranged marriage, something in between, the parties who come to that point, will have to have some reasons why doing it is better than not doing it. Some can list the benefits nicely, and know the potential disadvantages pretty clearly as well. Others would have a nebulous, unexplained feeling about why is it is better to do than not do.

Only in the old days, the bride and groom had no say-so over the marriage. Parents decided, and the marrieds muddled through life.

Best wishes for a happy life.

2. cutypie143

cutypie143 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies ,

I came to know that guy was fraudulent and later on he himself confess that his ID is fake and numbers are fake ..he just play with emotions that's it ...Thanks to god he gave me inner voice to aware of that guy ..

ivlakshmi, jaisheela and yellowmango like this.
  3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Good you know now. Please dont feel inferior of hvg coming from bad marriage. Please do thorough background check as any other marriage. Do look for proposals of known person...may be your friend.

4. Chaitanya95

Chaitanya95 New IL'ite

I strongly advice you to please do a background check.

5. Unconventional

Unconventional New IL'ite

I have an experience of dating a South African unmarried guy. I am divorced. I met him on shaadi.com and eventually decided to visit him. I liked his family, relatives, friends, etc. But I didn't like him. He was getting desperate to marry me. Later I realized it was not a good match. He was rich with few houses with him and Mercedes, but he was narcissist and couldn't think beyond that. That was the reason why he wasn't married.

Better to spend more time with guy before deciding to get married.

KashmirFlower likes this.