1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shades Of Yellow

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, May 1, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Yes, Kamala. It does feel strange. Wonder what this is all about. Coincidence, probably, but it is really weird!!!

As for the bright yellow sunshine, mercifully it was not too sunny - rather cloudy - but humid alright. That yellow is one I can very well do without!

kkrish likes this.
  2. satchitananda

Over the years, I have learned to trust my intuitions, Anusha. Have always regretted it when I did not. Wish you a sighting at the earliest!!!

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: @satchitananda
    As a rejoinder to my #20 I wish to add my further observations.
    2. Hello emoji here and some other emojis are about conveying warmth and other.
    emotions.
    3. I googled for more I formation about intuition -gut psychology . Wealth of information that one can go on and on studying the colours and their vibrations vis a vis human mood swings.
    Link Color Psychology of Yellow and Its Impact on Mood
    4. A popular Muscian was trying to compare Swara with colours. Seven basic swarms to seven colours in rainbow and ragas associated with certain colours. I read in some tamil magazine long ago . Like subharaga yellow on end of spectrum and green at other end of spectrum can produce entire gamut of emotions.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God is revealing Himself in various hues.

satchitananda likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Thanks a lot sir for the link. Intriguing to read.

• Energetic: Yellow can also increase metabolism.
    Must certainly try looking at this colour more often!!!

5. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Yes. That metabolism I wanted to high light then I found the entire web page I read and found to serve you with the link would be better for all
    thanks and Regards.

6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Yes you are right Sir. But I have consciously not made an effort to connect those dots.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

Yes
    :hello:
    I think there is a need to observe anything out of character in body, in a place, in surroundings and attempt to connect to discover what Nature tries to convey.
    Regards.
    God is Nature.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:hello:let me look around...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @satchitananda

I hope you are not all 'yellowed' out! My favorite color is yellow! I am sure you have observed this - sometimes when you decide to buy a specific color/brand car, it is natural for us to see many many cars on the road, just like the one you were thinking about! I think it is our mind's ability to focus and isolate that one thing we have been thinking about! I might have shared this on IL - anyways here it is. After reading a book (I think, The Secret, not sure now!) which spoke of something similar to your experience (what you seek is seeking you :biggrin:) I was talking about it to DD and she challenged with "mom, let's see if we can find a pink car" in the next 24 hours. You know they are a rarity and we were pretty sure with an hour to go, sitting on the couch in the house watching a 100th rerun of some series on TV, there is no way we will see a pink car. And lo and behold, there it was - a pink car in that episode we had seen a million times on TV! Go figure! It happened again with butterflies. Peak of winter I did the same - challenged that I see butterflies in the next few hours. and again lo and behold, where did I see them? On TV, again!! I know, I should stop watching TV so much and see everything I seek to see, there and ruin experiences and become practical!

So I am not sure if I have an answer to your question here, but decided to share my experiences anyways.
    Intuition or not, I love living in the world of joy and wonder and feel the magic! That is the way to live :)

Anusha2917 likes this.