1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

sex outside marriage

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by kknew4, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

You have more options if u r financially doing good--and if you are the provider.I had suggested you should take time off from each other , file for separation (legal separation is different from divorce).In the time you're separated you will get clarity on a lot of things. You will know about whether your child is ok with her as a single parent or not. You will also know if she repents or not in a situation that simulates divorce in the closest possible way.

However, if you want to directly go for final decision on divorce or not ...Secure your child first and in that case you'll have to take the charge of the child. Enroll him into after-school activities, and arrange for bus/cab that could pick and drop him...or if you could yourself do it, it would be great. Set time for his studies too and do it yourself . Try to come home, and give one hour to his studies/how he spent his day/activities. Take him out on weekends....just the two of you...not your wife!!....Every weekend/ Saturday..announce to your child and surprise him that you're taking him out for a picnic--keep him really busy with yourself!!...Turn his interest towards yourself...and hire help where you can't directly do things. If you need to hire a full time maid who will be there only to take care of your son...go ahead and do that!! But you keep supervision on the maid what she's supposed to feed the child, what time she 's supposed to get him ready. Make sure....your child's being managed by you--and NOT by your wife...bind with him...spend time with him....be with him....The more you take care of the child...the more he will be with you!!

In the meanwhile ....take away the controls of your home from your wife. Close all joint accounts. Let her manage nothing. Just give her a small amount to survive on--no extra money for shopping or to enjoy life.Manage your home and your child yourself...and take away everything from your wife!! Your child would be soo busy with activities, friends , studies...and enjoy with you that even he will depend less and less on his mother.

And your wife who wont be not managing home/finances/child ..anymore.....will know that she can't get marriage for free!!! Give her little money...not big amounts that she can splurge. Your indifference might not move her....but taking away ALL money from her will do wonders!!!

Build a support system of family and relatives. Invite them to stay with you in your home.

Work with a good lawyer. You have the money to pay the fee, you have the evidence of her adultery, you're the one who is working on your child's future.....your lawyer will figure out ways to not pay her a lot of alimony/maintenance.

But I again insist, why not give time to your self by filing for legal separation first(and not divorce )

2. kknew4

kknew4 New IL'ite

persuing for option1. Inner voice urging me to leave. I don't have strenght to forget/give this as I am not happy. I am really working on to convience parents (this is the only thing left) . I will take care for child legally.

Thanks everyone!! for their help & support and valuable guidance.