1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

severe sinus headache

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ishaijason, Jun 19, 2013.

1. ishaijason

ishaijason Silver IL'ite

Im.suffering from severe sinusheadache,eyepain.so bad that i dread to take headbath apply any facemask.i am also having grey hair but unable to dye hai or use henna.i usually take.antibotic but all these are temporary relief.dr say avoid allergens.but how can i go greyhead at such early age plz help me any home remedy.

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

watch your eating and living habits. Curry leaves added to oil or intake along with food is good for controlling grey hair. There are some hair nourishment recipes shared in this forum. Do a search here.

While getting sinus headaches... do you feel heaviness in the head?

3. ishaijason

ishaijason Silver IL'ite

Hai@mimur i have no running ot stuffy nose or heavyness n head.i get severe pain around my eyes n eyebrows.deep behimd my eyes.it aggrevates on appying anything to hair.or usimg besan multani mitti or other facepacks..i know first i have to take care of sinus then covering.my grey hair.

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Try applying a hot press when you get that aches. (heat a tava & simmer the flame. roll a small towel and place it on the tawa and carefully apply it on the affected areas and on the area where the sinus bags are situated). try this when you get those aches.

1 person likes this.
  5. ishaijason

ishaijason Silver IL'ite

6. alexander143

alexander143 New IL'ite

You can try ginger oil to get rid of sinus problem. Use few drops of this oil in hot water and take vapor therapy. It will help you lot to reduce headache and sinus.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    It can be happen in any age. You need to take proper sinus treatment perhaps it become severe problem...

1 person likes this.
  8. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

9. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I had a very bad sinus infection recently including bad headaches and nose bleeds.After the antibiotic medication,i tried the vapor inhalation with KARVAL PLUS.This helped in the discharge of the mucus and helped me totally.Started with 2 times-one in the morning and one in the evening.
    Now only once a day......

1 person likes this.
  10. ishaijason

ishaijason Silver IL'ite

thx@jeevee .im also taking inhalation but in steamer without karval plus.i dont know if i can add karval plus to this steamer.i did get relief but headache was sure after headbath.i think i will try karval pkus.thx again.