severe cough for infant please help

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by satyasmiles, May 27, 2015.

1. satyasmiles

satyasmiles Senior IL'ite

HI IL'es

My daughter is 4 mnths old now and she is born here in dubai .she is having severe cough past one month.i consulted many pead. they say that it is viral and will be cured by time. most of them gave same medicine after tests but not cured.
    she will cough for continously for 20-25 imes and she will vomit. she is on breast feed. i unable to see her in pain :(

some say that it is due to the dust here in the air. i tried my best with fulll clothes,socks on her body but nothing works. have any one seen such cases. please help..plssssssssssss
    TIA

2. yuro

yuro New IL'ite

hi satya open the hot water in the bath room,just hold the baby and stand
    in that hot steam for few minutes .baby will feel better .dont worry
    she will be alright.when the weather is good, take her to the park.
    dont keep her in the ac full day.when there is no sand storm ,just
    open the window and allow her to breathe fresh air.

My daughter is 4 mnths old now and she is born here in dubai .she is having severe cough past one month.i consulted many pead. they say that it is viral and will be cured by time. most of them gave same medicine after tests but not cured.
    she will cough for continously for 20-25 imes and she will vomit. she is on breast feed. i unable to see her in pain :(

some say that it is due to the dust here in the air. i tried my best with fulll clothes,socks on her body but nothing works. have any one seen such cases. please help..plssssssssssss
    TIA[/QUOTE]