Seven Wonders

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by chatkara_tasty, Jun 9, 2006.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

<TD width="100%" height=10><TD width="100%" height=15>
    [​IMG]

<TD width="100%" height=20><TD width="100%" height=15>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>A group of students was asked to list what they thought were the present Seven Wonders of the World. Though there was some disagreement, the following got the most votes:

<TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="27%">

<TD width="73%">
    • Egypt's Great Pyramids
    • Taj Mahal
    • Grand Canyon
    • Panama Canal
    • Empire State Building
    • St. Peter's Basilica
    • China's Great Wall
    <TD width="100%" colSpan=2>While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one quiet student hadn't turned in her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list.

<TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15>The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many."

<TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15>The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help." The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the Seven Wonders of the World are:

<TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="43%" height=15>
    <EMBED src="" width=199 height=142 type=application/x-shockwave-flash heart1.swf wmode="transparent">

<TD width="57%" height=15>
    • to touch
    • to taste
    • to see
    • to hear
      <TD width="100%">She hesitated a little, and then added
    • to feel
    • to laugh!
    • and to LOVE
    <TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15>The room was so full of silence you could have heard a pin drop. Those things we overlook as simple and "ordinary" are truly wondrous.

<TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15><TD width="100%" colSpan=2 height=15>A gentle reminder that the most precious things are before you: your family, your faith, your love, your good health and your friends