1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Settled in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lucullan, Sep 28, 2008.

1. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

Well, time sure flies! We have had a successful journey to India. Even though i was in my 33. week of pregnancy it was a piece of cake. I was only fearing edema...that really bad swelling of my legs but i had none! :thumbsup I am sure the support stocking i had on did the trick. But they were such a pain to wear...as soon as we landed i headed straight to the toilet and took them off. What a relief!

Then...well the apartment in Kondapur is nice. We managed to get our daughter into school quite fast (maybe too fast since we are somehow regreting the decision about the school). She just completed her half yearly exams...poor thing...never went to school before and after 20 days or so she had exams :bowdown. She is taking everythinig so well! I admire her to the moon and back.

She just celebrated her 6th birthday on 24th of September. Here she is in her birthday dress:

[​IMG]

She was wearing that to school as well...lol...no need for uniform on a birthday it seems.

I was also busy arranging things for the baby and here is how his baby corner looks like...it is located in our room for now:

[​IMG]

I am happy with my choice of the hospital for delivery (Rainbow Hospital) and i really like my doctor, the entire philosophy, facilities...everything. I am happy I will deliver there. I am 36 weeks complete today!

My hubby is too busy and even works on Saturdays. Big surprise for me! :) If he comes early, it's around 10pm. Late would be after midnight. Crazy! I hope with time it will get better BUT...as my sister always says: "if you want to see how it wil be in the future...look back." Certain things really rarely change and i am afraid this somehow strange saying holds true too many times!

OK, I hope with this post I get back on track with my blogging. I sure missed it!

Cheers!

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Lucullan,
    Good to read your life in India..Belated birthday wishes to your daughter..and lovely crib and baby accessories..Take care.

3. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Lucullan,

Hope your move was very good. Your DD looks good in her birthday dress.. Crib and the Utility tables is very good. Waiting to hear your baby's birth announcement.

4. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lucullan,

Good to know of your safe journey and starting well in your new home. Nice pics. -- your daughter is very cute and pretty. Take care of your health too and have a safe delivery .

All the best,
    Grace.