1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Sesame /Til seeds

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by preethisundaram, Feb 6, 2010.

1. preethisundaram

preethisundaram New IL'ite

I have heard that sesame seeds are good for hair growth. But I see two varieties Black n white?

Which one is good for hair loss?

2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

hello there...I think sesame seed is much better but for me i only use extra virgin coconut oil... you can also check out best hair loss treatment and reviews on the web... im sure there are a lot... for me EVCO is best... I have waist length hair, no hair loss, shiny, strong, very black, smooth and silky too...(just like in some commercials, or even better Bow) I just do the regimen once a week, massage it on my hair and scalp thoroughly then put on hot towel then cover w/ shower cap and leave on overnight. In the morning i rinse off with a little shampoo but lots of conditioner (w/ coco milk) then pat dry w/ towel, never rub it dry w/ towel...i use wide tooth comb to air dry my hair...never dryers.. I dotn have split ends, hair falls, or any hair problem...love my hair :bowdown