1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Service Aparments in Chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sandhya13, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

We (me & DH with our infant) are planning for a vacation trip to India in August. We will be staying in Chennai for 2 weeks and are looking for a place to stay. We checked the rates for good hotels in Chennai (like GRT grand, Raintree, Hyatt etc) and we felt those are quite expensive for a two week stay. If it was only a few days, we would have considered that. But since it is 2 weeks, are service apartments a better choice compared to hotels? Has anyone have any experience/suggestion about service apartments in Chennai? Since we have an infant, cleanliness is utmost important to us. We also need a kitchen. A fully furnished single bed room apartment would also do. Budget is < Rs. 2000 per day. Please let me know. Thanks!

2. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Forgot to mention. Air conditioning is a must.

3. ppoorna

ppoorna New IL'ite

Check out GRT's service apartments called 'lotus'. Some one i know had stayed there and said it was good (similar to 3-star hotel). Maybe it would be fine since its part of GRT group. But make sure to check out reviews before u visit it.

4. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite