Server Upgraded - IndusLadies hosted on a more powerful server!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Hi Malathy,
    Thanks for the upgrades. Great going!

Sindhu

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Malathy ma'am :wink::wink::wave:

Hats off to the extra care and concern that tops your character when it comes to dear-to-your-heart community !! :cheers:cheers:queen:bowdown:hatsoff:hatsoff

Quality and quantity, as the legends of IL had put it, are met with, in IL and the number board seems to take no rest. I whole heartedly congratulate all ILites, moderators and of course (directly implies) your good self and Mr.Jey for extending the band of relationship that have been knitted with elasticity !!

Fresh with enthusiasm and creativity let us all rock on our platforms to prove what we are !!

Regards and best wishes
    RamyaVaradharajan

(NB : "Your" should be replaced with "our" on a brighter tone:cheers)
    <table align="center" background="http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/bus_accolades/1040-002-02-1018_bg.gif" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">[​IMG] </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table>

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members,

A quick update. Once we switched to this dedicated server, we are still working through some database set-up issues. From time to time, you might get "Page cannot be displayed" error. If it happens, please refresh the page. We expect to sort this out pretty soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members,

Quick update on the server side of the house! I am still working to optimize some of the database setting for consistent performance. Our site is fast most of the times and from time to time shows "Page cannot be displayed" error. We are trying to troubleshoot it. The reason it takes so long is because with every system tweaking, we need to wait for 24-48 hours to see if it fixed the problem, before trying another tweaking.

As a general best practice, if you are typing a long message, please copy it (select the message and hit ctrl+c) before your hit submit. Copying that post keeps it in the browser cache and you can paste it into a new browser window if you lost connection. I know you all are...Rant

When I started IL, believe me, I didn't sign-up to do this much technical stuff. Apache was a tribe for me, not a web-server operating system:crazy!

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy,

Actually for the past 2 -3 days kitchuppa started browsing IL and he is answering some posts. he told that he is getting 'page not found' or 404 error. At that time I told him to copy and keep the message in 'word' and then press 'submit' . Now I saw that you are also recommending the same.:thumbsup

Dont worry we will adjust with this small small problems. In this biggggggggggggg IL web site these are small problems which we ignore and continue with our work like reading, enjoying and answering in IL.

All the best Malathy, Keep going. [​IMG]for the upgrades. Great going!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.