1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Serious partner to loose tummy flab post pregnancy.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Daman, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Daman

Daman New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I stay in Al Nahda 2, Dubai. I am looking for ladies who are serious about getting back to shape. Also please share the tips who have already achieved the desired results. I have tried number of times to reduce the sticky loose flab abound abdomen but its been 3 years and i have still not achieved the desired result. And i have got tired of wearing mushroom shirts.
    I am sure there must be ladies out who have the same desire and just need some partner or company to get the push to hit the bulls eye.
    Waiting for the reply.friendssmiley

1 person likes this.

2. Lakshmikishore

Lakshmikishore Silver IL'ite

Hi Daman...Even I am trying to reduce the tummy size.I started doing workout on cross trainer to reduce weight.
    I am interested to join with you in your mission :)

Thanks,
    Dhana Lakshmi

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

I dunno how far a cross trainer can help. I see advertisement on TV regarding these and they say its helpful!!

So i got one!
    Iam due to deliver my second child next week! and after a month will start off!!

ALl the best gals

4. skans

skans Silver IL'ite

Count me in. I do walking, follow a healthy diet (after consulting a nutritionist). I do suryanamaskar and frog walk. I lost a bit initially, but finding it more and more diff to loose now.
    i look like I am 3-4 months pregnant. I want a flat tummy. But how??? Please help.

5. Daman

Daman New IL'ite

Good to know that we already have our partners joining in. But ladies we should make out some plan to target our mission. Please suggest what do you think how we should make this forum best buddy for us.
    eg: Create a plan to accomodate our daily exercise plan in our routine .
    Which food to eat and which to avoid.
    Maybe we can create some award points or title, which act as incentive for us to push ourselves to step towards our aim.

Keep writing and ladies lets do it!!!!!:welcome