September Month Tell-A-Friend Contest

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Laxmi, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ILites,

We will be reaching 10,000 members soon. As appreciation of that achievement, we are having a separate Tell-A-Friend contest for this month.

September Month Tell-A-Friend Contest

What is this Tell-A-Friend Contest?

Enjoying your browsing sessions in our Indusladies Community, well then refer it to your friends, relatives, Mom, Mom-in-law. Well no harm refer it to your dear hubby and male friends too. Am sure they would also like to browse the forums. When the friends and relatives you refer, register here in our community ask them to fill up the column "Referrer" with the user name you use here.

How does the contest work?

The number of referrals you have done will be automatically tracked and displayed in your member profile for everyone to see. More the number of referrals, more is your chance for winning the contest. All the members who have referred will be considered into the pool of competitors for this contest. And the winner is chosen from the pool based on the lucky draw.

Click on your address book and tell your friends about Indusladies Community here!

Prize for the Tell-A-Friend Contest is.......

For all the referring efforts we want to acknowledge the winner of the contest with a special Indusladies pink colored T-Shirt ( attached image below).

Go ahead refer as many active members as possible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello IL'ites,

First of all, thank you to all those who referred our community to your friends, neighbors, relatives and more during the month of September. We are glad that you all helped us to become a 10,000+ member community. We look forward to more of your help in becoming a 100,000 member community sooner.

Here is the moment, to choose one lucky person who brought referrals during the month of September to be announced as winner.

That is...

Balamotwani

Congratulations...!

She herself being an active member brought in 2 referals to our community during September. Thank you, Balamotwani.

PS: Balamotwani, please private message your mailing address to 'IndusLady' or 'Laxmi' along with the T-size that you prefer (M or L). We will be sending across the Pink IL T-shirt to you.

3. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much. It is a very good forum and I am sure that there are still many of my friends who are yet to join. I never expected this. Thanks a lot.

I am happy not for the prize but the feeling that I can win.

Thanks to the forum for getting me friends all around the world.

I can see that many people including me have got addicted to this site.

:wave :thumbsup Bala

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

HI BALA

congrats!!!
    great, you've brought 2 referrals
    being a new member very shortly you've won a prize also
    keep it up :clap

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi bala

CONGRATS TO YOU

latamurali

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi bala,

Congrats. by the way i saw one more motwani in il...(is she your relative)

7. balamotwani

Thanks Shanvy.

I just checked, i dont know any motwanimeena. I dont tink so she is my relative. The family name is like gothram in south india. So she may be some different Motwani.

8. balamotwani

Hello Ilites,

Long time i wasn't here. I peeped in to tell all of you that I received my Indusladies T-shirt which i won in September. I got it last week thursday. It is pink IL T-shirt with Indusladies logo. I want to wear and put my snap but let me make my camera right before i do, that's why i was delaying to reply.

So ladies tell a friend about Indusladies and make them join and if you are lucky like me, you will win a T-shirt.

Thanks to Induslady for everything.

BALA MOTWANI:queen

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bala,

Glad to know that you received the T-shirt and you liked it. It got delayed to reach you because of logistic complications.

BTW, please do wear the T-shirt in and around Dubai, especially to places where you get to meet more Indian Ladies and that they get to know about our community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.