September 2015 Due Date club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Gagan4790

Gagan4790 New IL'ite

@blackbeauty84 congratulations for d little one!!! U must be quite busy now...
    @Sivasakthigopi is that so? My fluid has gone down to 7...acc to my dr, if it decreases more, i have to deliver early.. my due date is 27th sep....

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @Gagan4790,

Check your fluid level with your doctor frequently. Drink more water and more tender coconut. Drink more juices. If your fluid level goes down again means first they will suggest some trips. You need to take trips for few days. For that you need to visit hospital daily 1 to 2 hours.

After that too your fluid level falls down then only your delivery will be fix early as possible.

So drink more fluids.

It is my Co Sister's personal experience. She got fluid level down in her both first and second pregnancy. First baby was boy and they did emergency c section at 8 months. Second one was girl and take in 9 months.

In both pregnancies fluid level is not raise in her first pregnancy. But in second pregnancy it raised after trips insertion.

So dont worry. Drink fluids well.

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Birth story of Rudhran
    It started as a usual day. Post lunch my usually active baby was quiet. I tried sleeping in left side, drinking lot of water, cold drinks nothing worked out.
    Called my husband and on the way in a bumpy road he started moving again. We still went ahead to meet the doctor. Doctor asked us to do a scan. Baby's heartbeat was normal. But my BP shot up. So doctor did an emergency csec.
    I was scared during the whole process. This is the first ever surgery I underwent.

Post surgery I was in ICU for the night and baby was kept in NICU for 24 hours.
    My recovery is really good, though I'm feeling weak due to sleep cycle change. Rudhran appears to be a less fussy baby till date. Touch wood.

6 people like this.
  4. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

congrats Black beauty.

My baby is very cranky from 2days. Checked with doc and gave Colicaid

5. Newbie87

Newbie87 Bronze IL'ite

@blackbeauty84: congrats once again! Rudhran is such a beautiful name :) thank you so much for taking the time to share your birth story. So glad to hear you're recovering, do take care!
    @sumalynux: uh oh, hope he settles down soon. How are you doing?

Updatefrom my end - weekly check up was today, doc did another internal exam, suffice to say I am not her favorite patient by any stretch of imagination.
    Have been asked to come next week or if I get pain, my water breaks, movement counts decrease- whichever comes first.
    I cannot imagine this internal exam during active labor girls- honestly. Guess I have a very poor pain threshold :(
    hope the rest of you are holding up ok.

6. aparnasudhar

aparnasudhar Senior IL'ite

@blackbeauty84 congratulations on your baby boy :)

I had gone to doctor or cervix exam she said my baby's head which was earlier engaged has now again moved ..she is in breech position..they are going to wait till 38 weeks to consider a date for csec if she hasn't fixed head...
    I was hoping for a vaginal delivery, hope it works out

7. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @aparnasudhar,

Breech baby will turn automatically in 36 weeks time. Some babies take more time. Dont worry. Walk well and drink water well.

If your gyn prefer C Section, please go ahead. Coz baby bones will get harden only after his/her birth. At the time of delivery it will be like soft only. If you prefer vaginally delivery, your kid's leg will be delivered first. Some gyn and nurses will behave harsh on babies some times in that moment. So if they prefer c section you choose that instead of V Delivery.

I pray for you! Dont give up your hope!

8. Gagan4790

Gagan4790 New IL'ite

Went for the check up today. After internal check up she said that head is now fixed. What does it mean? Does that mean that delivery time has come closer..or it increases chance of normal delivery..?
    Next she did NST exam which was not ok at first..then she asked me to eat n drink something..did that exam again..both baby movement and cardiac activity were fine.
    Next blood and urine tests advised...reports to come tommorow.
    She also said that OS is closed so delivery time has minimum 10 days from now..may be more than that...my previously given due date was 27th...now she has predicted 21 sep..
    Lets see what happens...from last one month i had swelling in my feet but that is common acc to her.
    I feel too heavy down the abdomen when i walk...may be the baby moves down..
    That was all from my side..
    @aparnasudhar...dont worry..c sec isnt bad..the only thing is increased recovery time..dont think too much..vaginal delivery chances are also there in such cases.
    @blackbeauty84 Rudhran is such a beautiful name..and thanks for sharing the story...god has his own way of doing things..thanks to him everything is fine now. Hows ur baby...his sleeping cycle..etc..and how r u and ur health..
    @Newbie87..u r exactly right in internal exam case...i hv gone through this today..she was checking the head fixation of baby..and i was reacting like anything...hufff....

9. golumolu

golumolu Silver IL'ite

Blessed with baby boy on 2nd Sep through normal delivery. We both are fine.

Thanks,

2 people like this.
  10. Gagan4790

Gagan4790 New IL'ite

@golumolu...congratulations for ur bundle of joy!!!! U must be busy now...
    Did ur pains started naturally..? And any tips from ur side for normal delivery....