September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Thanks purpledream for ur wishes.

2. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Congrats Shama,
    Sending all best wishes for u n baby

1 person likes this.
  3. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope all of you are fine. Just wanted to update you guys on my beautiful journey called 'motherhood'. I was part of Sep due date club, but my LO has little patience like me and arrived on 28th Aug. Any new arrivals in this club?

Friends, this is the first time I am opening my laptop since the arrival of my little princess on 28[SUP]th[/SUP] Aug. Earlier I was always glued to my laptop. But now I don't even feel like opening it. I do access net from my cell phone. True prorieties change once you become a mom. Life becomes so meaningful and beautiful.

My pregnancy was normal and I was determined to have a normal delivery. My cramps started by 27[SUP]th[/SUP] Aug evening. It was mild, so I thought I still have time. By 11-12 in the night the pain increased. I prayed that somehow night should pass and by morning I will go to the hospital. I tried to sleep, but couldn't. Around 2 in the night the pain became unmanageable. I woke up my mom and told her we have to go the hospital. The doctor examined me and told that cervix is still very tight and I have loads of time. She sent me back home to take some rest. I came back, but couldn't sleep for a minute as my pain was increasing. Somehow I passed the night and by 9 in the morning I rushed back to the hospital. The doctor examined me again and told that I am only 2 cm dilated and asked me to wait. Still there was no progress till afternoon. I was groaning in pain by this time. By evening I had enough of the pain and my labour wasn't progressing. The doctor told me to wait but I couldn't endure the pain any longer and told her myself to perform a c section. My little darling was born at 7.23 pm. Still having slight pain around my incisions.

Holding her in my arms was the most rewarding experience of my life. Seeing her face and when she smiles in her sleep forgets me each and everything. I know all first time moms would be having the same feelings.

Do share ur feeding time and other details which could be help to all first time moms. My LO sleeps for 2-3 hrs, at times feeds for 15 min, at other times 5 min. Don't know why?

I wish all ur little ones a very healthy and happy life.

2 people like this.
  4. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    How are you doing?
    Hope for many people are busy with parenting. My due date s Sp13 But i delievered on AAugust 22 By C-section and we are blessed with baby boy. Happy parenting yar

5. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

We were blessed with lil champ on 18th sep,it was a normal delivery though induced coz of my GD,im feeding with formula n my milk too,but he z not latching much,I even consulted a lactation consultant entirely in love with my lil one,I have to get back to work 4m Nov so I took it in a way that God's helping me out as my baby is getting both formula n moms milk.my inlaws r here so far so good except few parenting diffrences.He genrely sleeps long the day n wakes in night.Congrats to all

1 person likes this.
  6. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Congratulations to all Mommies here. I am sure everyone is enjoying every bit of the motherhood !!

I am from Bangalore and a member of Mar 2015 club :)

I must thank all of you who have shared their journey (especially last few weeks till Delivery experience) as they are really helpful and help us prepare well in advance :)

One humble request to the friends from Bangalore to please share their experience with the Doctor and the Hospital (including handling, care, charges).