September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. rems14

rems14 New IL'ite

Hi vasumathy, im doing grt hope you also the same,i jus did anomaly scan,evrything is fine but one baby is having single umbilical cord artery:-(( waiting for the next scan regards rems

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Awife,
    how are u doing ? Hope lo is playing well !
    Bad that hemmoroids troubled you. Hope you can manage till end without much troubles!
    I hope its fine with calcium tablets. Add calcium based stuffs in food. It should support you.
    Before delivery we are supposed to take 2 tt shots. I hope it fine whenever you take it..
    Just chill and enjoy the pregnancy journey !

Hi Inku,
    Its good that baby cooperated finally. Hope you enjoyed watching your lo. :)
    Hope constipation will be under control ! You can take iron rich foods with vit c foods if you can't take iron pill. That will balance the requirement !

My update :
    I had cervical cerclage. Resting now. Should continue bed rest till term end. Hoping all will go well !

Take care ladies...

3. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    Take care and take rest

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hi all

Just to wish you all Sept 2014 mommies to be.
    I remember actively participating the Sept 2013 birth club this time around last year. Pregnancy was a sweet experience. Although you may not enjoy the moments with your troubled health conditions, stress and other issues. But stay assured, this the the most enjoyable period in any woman's life.

This is the time you have more than one heart, more than one brain in your body. This is the only time that you can connect to your little one without any words or actions. Take this time to create this unbreakable, most powerful bond with your bundle of joy.

Other than her own kids, what can make a woman so happy in this world :)

Enjoy. Best wishes mom

7 people like this.
  5. Awife

Awife Bronze IL'ite

How is everyone doing?
    I had my Glucose Test and doc found that I am having Gestational Diabetes :(

already fighting with severe constipation, piles, thyroid and now this one .... :(
    feeling a bit down :( hope baby remains healthy and nothing affects baby...

6. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy :) Hope you are doing well now :) Happy Pregenancy to you too

7. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Thanks for the warm welcome..Hope you are doing good

8. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Hi Guys...

Today 21W6D, I have taken my Anomaly scan...By god's grace all is well...I was chating all slogas i knew during the scan..I did my scan at Venkateswara Diagonstic Centre, Velacherry... ANy idea if its a good place?

I couldnt have the clear view of my baby in monitor..So woriied if they did the scan properly..I know i sound mad..but still i feel that way :)

My mom is saying me to sweep and walk for half an hour instead of going prenatal classes..whats your suggestion on this?

Keeping fingers crossed for the blood test! wish me luck...

Happy pregenancy to all..Hope my vomit stops soon.

9. revathysankar

Hi,
    Welcome to our group.
    Me too have vomiting problem in early morning alone while brushing r having milk in mor dr advised to have biscuits r rusk like that which helps to stop vomiting.
    Ya i used too walk for few mins as my mom also insit but no idea about prenatal .
    classes and all.All is well hope you will get positive result in your blood test.
    Enjoy your pregnancy.
    All the best

1 person likes this.
  10. revathysankar

Hi,
    For me dr suggested to take blood test by 26 weeks only that will be done by june 1st week mostly.
    Today i am done with doppler scan in which blood circulation and other things r checked.scan dr said everything is normal tomorrow will get my report and will check with dr.
    Hope all r doing good and enjoying your pregnancy.