1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

separation and relationship

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Nikita2, Feb 17, 2008.

1. drjp

drjp Senior IL'ite

Absolutely, agree with Induskr and Ria and this concern is also well adressed in Ansh's recent post on remarriage.
    In my opinion, 3 main concerns about dating this guy
    1) you are risking your future by gettig emotionally attached to a guy that is not trustworthy (I feel an alcoholic is better than a cheat, atleast alcoholism is treatable and has little effect on character).
    2) you may be contributing to breaking of another woman's married life (assuming he has not filed for divorce yet)
    3) Most important aspect for me is the one raised by Induskr. I do not mean to make you paranoid, but she is absolutely right about. I am so paranoid about both my kids (6 boy and 4 girl) that I will never leave them alone with men (even if they are very close of relatives of mine). I am not saying you should do that, but what is more important is keeping them safe.

As for your daughter, I feel daughter tends to imitate mom - so try to be a good role model to your daughter. The new man in your life will have very little impact on her (even if he is the best guy in the world), on the other hand, it could be bad if she sees you suffering because of another guy.

2. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I'm not the experienced in life to give you suggestion, but after reading your post i felt like he is more interested in you physical, he has been away frm his wife and doest not repair his married life and he does not care for his own kids... you cant relay on him to support you and you child. he is just using you.

So plz be cautions and start maintaining distance with him.... its never late to make a right decisions.

God bless you