1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

sense of irritation from throat to stomach

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by god2014, Jun 11, 2014.

1. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,
    For the past few days may be weeks too, I am suffering from a sense of irritation a burning sensation. If I take any spicy a little bit of kaaram I am gone for the day. I am a pure vegetarian and my mom doesn't cook spicyly and all. In case if chilli goes a pinch extra I am unable to bear it. While eating the sensation begins then kills my sleep badly. I have the habit of sitting and sleeping so I sit sleep until the burning sensation goes. Then lie down. Any natural way to solve it. I didn't visit the doctor yet. Even if I eat at hotels then if too spicy then I am killed by it. Any suggestions how to over come this and any food or drink can you suggest.

I don't eat spicy foods purposefully just accidentally too I am unable to bear. I don't why what the issue is.

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

This symptoms show ulcer. Pl. consult Dr. have tablets.

You have to take Zintac - 150 or 300 with Antacid tablet.

fist you have to minimize the infection after that you have to maintain properly.

Avoid food from hotels perticularly from fast foods, chips, etc and more spicy things
    have food proper time in between take biscuit, this will form a protection layer on your intestine.

3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

OK thanks for your reply. But I have my food in time. Ulcer usually affects if we skip our food right mam. Any how thanks to alarm me that I must visit Dr surely I would do so tomorrow.

4. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend,
    It may be either infection in the larynx, pharynx area or it may be the symptoms of ulcer. Consult a doctor before it gives more stomach burning sensation, vomiting nausea etc., take plenty of fruit juices, fruits, vegetables, green vegetables, tender coconut water, and dont forget to take plenty of water. Again iam remaining you, please consult a doctor at the earliest.

5. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Thanks malathi for your advice. I visited doctor today. He prescribed medicine I am better now. Thank you so much.